draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Uploading now with the latest toolbox.

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
all im trying to do is basically swap the lock screen images but like in past themes , where you change the images in the framework res drawable hdpi & drawable folder , in this case its not working so are they located somewhere else ? as far as this AOSP thing im hearing even after research im still not grasping it . yes im fairly new to this so please dont pound me lol

Cwagmire

Reaction score
*Dumb question incoming*

Ok, so I have the green gingerbread from a few days ago. I want to use the next version, can I just install over the existing theme?

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
yes because thats what you are basically doing anyway . you have one theme there already then you just put another over it . so if its the same theme but one is an older version the newer version will take when you go over the old with the new
*Dumb question incoming*

Ok, so I have the green gingerbread from a few days ago. I want to use the next version, can I just install over the existing theme?

tb110895

Reaction score
I really want to use the purple one but the one in the toolbox wont work. how would I install these ones?
Im new to theming and roms so sorry for the noob question
btw, very nice work!

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
to install a theme like the ones here , put the file in your SD card reboot into recovery by using your bootstrap app or liberty toolbox , once there go to install zip from sd / then choose zip from sd / hit the camera button / then scroll down again to the only file there which should be the one you previously chose then hit the camera button again to confirm install . when done , hit the back button at the bottom of your phone until you see /reboot system now/ n hit the camera button gain , boom youre done , hope that helps
I really want to use the purple one but the one in the toolbox wont work. how would I install these ones?
Im new to theming and roms so sorry for the noob question
btw, very nice work!

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm going to throw something out there.

If you wipe cache/data after installing Liberty, 'Liberty Toolbox' will force close!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Cwagmire

Reaction score
Twitter got an update today. Just FYI. :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App