[THEME] Red Gingerbread Theme for Liberty 1.0 (Updates will be here)

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have to questions. I just switched to ur theme which is sick by the way and modified my lcd density to 220 and now the rotary lock doesn't line up. Also I can't change the text in the notification bar ne more. Is this just me? Thanks again for such an awesome theme.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Ya, not sure whats up with the rotary. It's like that on any theme when you change the LCD density. I use 190, and it comes up all screwed up even on stock liberty. About the text in the notification bar... I think thats a bug with the liberty toolbox.

jonathanmsims

Reaction score
Wow. Ok. Ur a real cool Guy. I'll just make my own edits then and post them individually then. And I can't believe ur getting my thread closed. Real grown up of u.

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. At least I know its not me.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

nybadboy11

Reaction score
the X

Can i use the red liberty theme thats for the droid 2 on my x or no?:icon_eek:

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yep, works on both d2 and dx.

gobbles23

Reaction score
Can someone post the latest .zip file. There isn't one attached to this threadand the last one I downloaded from the droid2 forums stall had the weird decline call button. Thanks. Again an awesome theme.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

macninja

Reaction score
Wow. Ok. Ur a real cool Guy. I'll just make my own edits then and post them individually then. And I can't believe ur getting my thread closed. Real grown up of u.

Wasn't confusing on my part as a bystander and yeah I saw the credit given immediately at the top, pretty lame the way this was handled imo.

Gotta love the Internet.

jonathanmsims

Reaction score

Wasn't confusing on my part as a bystander and yeah I saw the credit given immediately at the top, pretty lame the way this was handled imo.

Gotta love the Internet.

Thank you... and your not the only person that saw it either. Oh well, another forum kept up my thread because in the first sentence it give him the credit... and the gobbles23, if you want the new one (with my edits)(dark rotary background, no rotary arrows and changed that damn ugly decline button) PM me... don't want to step on the OP's toes...

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Gotta love the Internet.

He's updating my theme (without permission), while I'm in the middle of updating... and when I ask him to stop, he continues to post updates in the other thread. I don't need someone updating my work for me... If he would've asked permisson, then maybe I would've had a different attitude.

Anyways, fixed the hue on the decline button, a few other images, and added a few new icons. I'm also taking votes on a new color! Post what color you would like to see next.

Link to updated Red GB: http://www.droid2files.com/themes/Red_GB_Final_Liberty_1.0.zip

New icons. Might do a few more tonight...
snap20110126_221532.png

ajbattaglia83

Reaction score
1865aacd-f857-1ecf.jpg

I always hated red themes for some reason but this is my favorite theme yet lol nice work

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jonathanmsims

Reaction score
Last thing I'll say about this... Was never asked to stop, neither here or there only thing close was "you can't have my theme", which I remarked that I wasn't, I was only adding my own twist to it.

As I explained to kejar (excerpt from our PM's to each other) "real life example, "when writing a collegiate paper you use other people's work to cite information to support your paper, you don't call/email/write the original creator to ask if you can use his/her information, you simply make sure they are annotated in the bibliography correctly so credit can be given" am I wrong?...

I'm sorry you got mad that I was editing your theme, but if you didn't want to even consider my edits (which were good btw), what was I supposed to to. I worked hard on all the edits I made and wanted to share to, you my friend are the kid with the big red ball in the school yard and won't let anyone else play. Not even if someone wants to kick the ball back and forth with you. I believe we call that selfish.

I'm moving on, I've been working on my own theme anyway. And guess what, anyone that wants to help edit it once its done, CAN... And that's all I have to say about that.