[THEME] Yellow Gingerbread Complete

beavis

Reaction score
can someone port this to project elite for the D1??

nybadboy11

Reaction score
it worked on your x? And if it did do you flash just like any other theme?i have extrem orange on liberty thanks if you could drop me a line

marcfogel

Reaction score
Is the lockscreen green or yellow. Can.it be changed to yellow if green?

EDIT: Never mind I saw it in the post.

Last edited:
OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yellow lockscreen. And a small update... Did a few more yellow icons. Same link as above.

Cwagmire

Reaction score
I love how you added the market and text messaging to the bottom bar; however, I don't use the stock messaging app, is there a way I can make that icon open my app (Handcent) rather than the stock one? Thanks!

EDIT: Just installed and looks great! However, I noticed that mine now doesn't have the market or text messaging app in the bar at the bottom along with phone and browser. Is that with an app you have or did my mess up? Thanks :)

Last edited:

marcfogel

Reaction score
Yellow lockscreen. And a small update... Did a few more yellow icons. Same link as above.

There is one part of the lockscrean that is still green. When you slide it to the right, the word unlock appears with a green background.:)

I am not using rotorary because I have my LCD density set to 200 and it does not look good.

Cwagmire

Reaction score

There is one part of the lockscrean that is still green. When you slide it to the right, the word unlock appears with a green background.:)

I am not using rotorary because I have my LCD density set to 200 and it does not look good.

Actually I was about to say something similar. I use a pattern lockscreen and the path of pattern done with your finger is green as well. :(

Cwagmire

Reaction score
Sorry for all the posts, but I've found a new issue. So there is now a new facebook update 1.5.1. I tried to update it but it kept failing. Turns to find out that any app that has been themed yellow (ex. maps) are also uninstallable. Is there something with the permissions of these yellow themed apps that prevent them from being updated/uninstalled/etc.?

Thanks.

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll try to update this later tonight with the latest app versions.

pshaw92

Reaction score
Very nice, very nice

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App