[THEME] Red Gingerbread Theme for Liberty 1.0 (Updates will be here)

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Decided to make my own thread since the other thread is a little confusing... For some reason, he's got my theme under a mediafire link, and I'm not even sure if it's updated or not. The link is below and I will be posting updates here from now on.

If it's from droid2files.com, then you know it's mine :p
Link: http://www.droid2files.com/themes/Red_GB_Final_Liberty_1.0.zip
Wallpaper: http://droid2files.com/wallpapers/liberty_02_red.png

snap20110113_194421.png

snap20110113_215603.png

snap20110122_233221.png

snap20110122_233250.png

snap20110122_233404.png

snap20110122_233412.png

snap20110122_233429.png

snap20110124_234510.png

vtecduck

Reaction score
Very nice, I mentioned in the other thread as well that this is the best red/black theme I have found for Liberty, and I have tried them all lol. Do you think you would be able to use either one of the battery metamorphs I posted in the last thread? I think the round Nex styled one changed to red would look good with the theme. Even if not included in the theme, maybe you could color match it for people to download as an alternative.

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can you send the links again?

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
First attempt at theming Pandora... It came out pretty good I guess. I have to touch up some of images a little better and do the control images. Same link as in the first post.

snap20110125_152150.png

snap20110125_152048.png

vtecduck

Reaction score
Can you send the links again?
Sure :D. Here they are. These are both working metamorphs I made for my phone when changing themes and wanting different battery icons. The UD is from the Ultimate Droid theme for Liberty. It is an upright battery like what is on the red theme now, but it has the 10% increments on it and is shaped a little different. It is just not the same color red. The other one is the battery from the Nextheme for the Apex ROM. It is a round battery with the 10% increments, but it is gray, so it would need to be color matched. If you have any problems getting them from the post, I can try to upload them to megaupload.

Attachments

• UDBattery.zip
    85.1 KB · Views: 179
  • NexBattery.zip
    19.3 KB · Views: 185

jonathanmsims

Reaction score
I was trying to help draya... I had modified your theme with a better decline button and changed the arrows at lockscreen to clear and modified the lockslider background to a darker transparent...

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was trying to help draya... I had modified your theme with a better decline button and changed the arrows at lockscreen to clear and modified the lockslider background to a darker transparent...

I know and thanks. I just didn't like how the theme was on 2 different links and 2 different versions. So this helps clear it up.

jonathanmsims

Reaction score
OK... are u using the different lockscreen background? or staying with yours... and could you screen shot your incoming call screen with ur theme so I can see if I like it, or if I'm gonna stick with my edits. Thanks.

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Edit whatever you want.... Just don't be posting link after link... That was the reason I left the other thread and made this one. It got confusing...

I don't mind if you edit my theme, just don't share every little edit you do on here please. Keep it to yourself. I'll post my own updates. Thanks.

jonathanmsims

Reaction score
Ok. Will do. I'll post my updates over.at.the thread I created. I'll give u all the credit for the base and major work. Just like I did in the OP. Any edits I do I'll post over there. Sorry it got confusing. Just trying to make this theme even better. I'll post a screeny in the other thread so u se what I'm talking about. Sorry again. I wasn't taking credit for u theme. Only modifying it.

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You can't take my theme.... make one or two edits... and created a whole new thread about it lol...

jonathanmsims

Reaction score
Not doing that. And I didn't over at the other thread. U were always given credit and I contributed my edits to.it. u never created a thread in the DX section, I did and in the first sentence gave u all the credit. I'm not into stealing, but if I want to contribute edits there is nothing wrong with that. If u don't want to use them that's ok. But I can still make them and distrobute them out to.others to use. Sorry if u think I'm taking ur theme, I'm not.

Reaction score
I have to questions. I just switched to ur theme which is sick by the way and modified my lcd density to 220 and now the rotary lock doesn't line up. Also I can't change the text in the notification bar ne more. Is this just me? Thanks again for such an awesome theme.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not doing that. And I didn't over at the other thread. U were always given credit and I contributed my edits to.it. u never created a thread in the DX section, I did and in the first sentence gave u all the credit. I'm not into stealing, but if I want to contribute edits there is nothing wrong with that. If u don't want to use them that's ok. But I can still make them and distrobute them out to.others to use. Sorry if u think I'm taking ur theme, I'm not.

Its been taken care of... Other thread will be closed later today. That's all I have to say on that subject.