[THEME] Gingerbread Series for Liberty

Oowoon

Reaction score
No theres tons of other themes when you go to rom.manager click download roms then alot of themes show.up

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

That's odd. For me, the only way to get all the extra themes to pop up is to leave the drop down box to "All."

If I hit "Themes," it only gives OreoSlice. May be a bug I should report to the sticky thread.

Your right man. I don't think he understands what your saying. Just suffice it to say that you need to have "all" highlighted before you click "Download Rom" if you want the whole list to pop up.

Wish there were pictures though.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Cwagmire

Reaction score
No theres tons of other themes when you go to rom.manager click download roms then alot of themes show.up

That's odd. For me, the only way to get all the extra themes to pop up is to leave the drop down box to "All."

If I hit "Themes," it only gives OreoSlice. May be a bug I should report to the sticky thread.

Cause your not supposed to hit.themes

What would the purpose of the "Theme" option from the dropdown be if it's not suppose to display themes?

wsfanatic

Reaction score
I can't find GB Green in Liberty Toolbox 2.0. All the other variants are there. Can you update GB Green for Liberty 2.0.1 or does the 1.5 verson still work? Thanks.

zwolf4444

Reaction score
I can't find GB Green in Liberty Toolbox 2.0. All the other variants are there. Can you update GB Green for Liberty 2.0.1 or does the 1.5 verson still work? Thanks.

I second that. Missing stock gingerbread theme. And the download links no longer work.

tb110895

Reaction score

Droidman6565

Reaction score
I wanna try installing a different theme and wanna tryout the blacked out blue gingerbread theme. I've already downloaded it and when I hit install it asks me if I want to make a backup and if I wanna wipe the data and cache. I already made a backup so I'm not worried about that but I just wanted to make sure I'm not supposed to wipe data and cache cause that will return the phone to the way it was when I first flashed Liberty, correct?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

cricketson007

Reaction score
This is my lock screen... can't remember what I did to get just the lock. Also I am using the second red theme from the toolbox. My first picture posting some wasn't sure which size do did the small one.

Sent from my Liberated DROID2 GLOBAL

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1302481505710.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1302481505710.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 294

Shaddix7861

Reaction score
I keep getting a 404 from that droid2files website. I'm downloading from my phones browser but its working for other themes. Can you upload this to a different site? Or help me out with this 404.

droidusa

Reaction score
Well the sites dont work, the screenshots are not there. looks like i wont be choosing anyone of them for obvious reasons