[THEME] Gingerbread Series for Liberty

xjacobx

Reaction score
And these icons were changed the first time you installed? i don't think he changed the icons for all of them. and this theme was made a month ago, so any apps that have gotten updates since then will lose their themed icons. i know that my Maps app changed after i updated it a week ago. i'm sure that that is what is happening, if you really want them, the only thing i would say that would definately give them to you is to do a wipe before installing the theme.

yea the icons did the change the first time I installed it

also when i try to install gb blue icons it just gets stuck on installing update why is that?

Hmm that i don't know, i haven't tried that, i'm currently no longer on liberty, i was on my d2 which i sold. how are you trying to install them? let me mess with it.

xgujuplaya

Reaction score

xjacobx

Reaction score
also when i try to install gb blue icons it just gets stuck on installing update why is that?

Hmm that i don't know, i haven't tried that, i'm currently no longer on liberty, i was on my d2 which i sold. how are you trying to install them? let me mess with it.

booting into clockwork recovery and installing through there

Ok i opened up the zip file from it, and it is just the pngs so there are no install instructions for the bootstrapper to use.
so these icon zips is just the icons, that you can put on your sd card and use on your homescreen for the icons. that is the only use i can see for them. i'm guess that that is the way he got around the apps updating as well, just use those icons on your homescreens if you lose the themed icon.
hope this helps and maybe i'm mising something, but thats how i would say it is working

wesford9

Reaction score
Update Facebook App

I am getting a "package was signed incorrectly" message when trying to update the themed facebook app (green gnngerbread theme). How can i get the updated facebook app?

xjacobx

Reaction score
I am getting a "package was signed incorrectly" message when trying to update the themed facebook app (green gnngerbread theme). How can i get the updated facebook app?

i was getting this error as well, i didn't find a work around cuz i don't need the update... have you tried uninstalling the facebook app you have then installing the one from the market?

natedogg11

Reaction score
I'm getting a message saying I need a password to use droid2files.com. Anyone else?

natedogg11

Reaction score
What's strange is that I was able to download the black ones. Does anyone know the log in information?

Thank you.

jkieffer46

Reaction score
You could download the black pictures or theme? I can't get either.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There's an issue with the hosting... I'll move my themes to Mediafire later today until it gets resolved.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My icons on gb blue are not changing like navigation maps places and all and also the twitter and facebook app will not update i tried installing the gb blue icons but it freezes on installing update

some apps need to be updated... I'll work on that later tonight.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

phlux

Reaction score
For the gb blue theme, if the phone is turned sideways at the lock screen, the lock image changes from blue to green.

This happens with both the rotary and non-rotary lock screens.

Great job on the theme, though. I love it!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

bags533

Reaction score
I'm not having any luck with the GB blue links on the first page. All of them go to a page that says it's not available.