(Theme) Black N Bold for CM6 Final

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have been told this will work with sprecovery. If not flash clockwork through rom manager to install. Then flash sprecovery through rom manager if you still wish to use it.

drpaul07

Reaction score
I have been told this will work with sprecovery. If not flash clockwork through rom manager to install. Then flash sprecovery through rom manager if you still wish to use it.

That's all I needed to know. Thank you much.

Sent from my Droid

drpaul07

Reaction score
i used sprecovery to install..worked just fine. Thanks, its a great theme!

However, holding the volume keys to change tracks while screen is off does NOT work anymore. Is there any way to fix this. This is a HUGE reason why i use CM6. Please let me know. Thanks.

drpaul07

Reaction score
hello? sorry i don't mean to be pesky about this, but if you know a fix, please let me know. I'm thinking of just restoring my backup, and then removing the music.apk from the zip file, and then installing it. That would work right?

DroidsAreFTW

Reaction score
This looks SEXY.
So all we have to do is download, rename (If it isnt alreddy) to update.zip and load it in SPRecovery?

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This built of Black and bold is from 9-2010... the Bowers is not theming any more :frown: ... if I'm not mistaken it might not be compatible with the current built of CM.