(Theme) Black N Bold for Sapphire 1.1.0

o29

Reaction score
Keyboard is LatinImeGoogle.apk.
Thanks, I pulled it from the theme and installed it using Root Explorer. I had to learn about setting the permissions, but it's installed now and working well.

Nice work! This is a really great keyboard.

Like the keyboard, I'm attempting to only install the Google search widget, which I'm assuming is AndroidThemesGoogleQuickSearchBox.apk. Unfortunately I get "Application not installed" every time I try to install it. I've tried changing the permissions on the file, uninstalling the old Google Search before installing this one, etc. Oddly enough when I uninstalled Google Search, the Market tried to redownload it for me, but even the official Google Search failed at reinstalling itself automatically. Any ideas?

Edit: Just FYI I'm currently running Smoked Glass over Sapphire 1.1.1.

TopDroid

Reaction score
Hey bowers,
Sorry if this has already been asked but can we flash this over Sapphire 1.1.1?

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey bowers,
Sorry if this has already been asked but can we flash this over Sapphire 1.1.1?

No, I have not updated this to 1.1.1 yet. It an the updated google search are on my list.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Add google voice update as well. At least I haven't themed maps as it has an update too.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Theme for 1.1.1 is now available in the OP. It has the new quick search already in /system/app.

Reaction score
Theme looks great, but on my phone when I go to the bookmarks in my browser I can't read the description of the bookmark

still have this issue after upgrading to 1.1.1. have to goto list view to see which bookmarks are which. not end of the world, still love this theme, just used to the other view

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I must have missed it with all the updates going on yesterday. I will have an update just for the browser later today.

o29

Reaction score
Having a bit of a strange problem where the Google QuickSearch box will repeatedly say something like, "Try saying 'call james bond'" (actually said this) or "Try saying: navigate to Yosemite." I can press the x to close the dialogue box, but after a few hours it reappears, and I have to close it again. Any ideas?

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Having a bit of a strange problem where the Google QuickSearch box will repeatedly say something like, "Try saying 'call james bond'" (actually said this) or "Try saying: navigate to Yosemite." I can press the x to close the dialogue box, but after a few hours it reappears, and I have to close it again. Any ideas?

That is the app giving you suggestions for voice commands. Just part of the widget.

o29

Reaction score
Ah ok, I was thinking it was only supposed to appear once.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Browser update is in OP to fix the bookmark issue.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Added a modified maps to the installable apps section. Right now this only affect the latitude widget. So it goes with the rest of the widgets and has white text.