(Theme) Black N Bold for Sapphire 1.1.0

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
installed it last night, so far so good. theme looks great, thank you

you still do not see any issues by installing this via sprecovery? I think I am going to try it out. I am still running 1.1.0 though, but if you didn't have an issue installing it on 1.1.1 then I really don't think there will be an issue for me.

@ thebowers
I have a question for ya. You think you can skin Swiftkey? I use that keyboard instead of the stock one.

Armyof2

Reaction score

you still do not see any issues by installing this via sprecovery? I think I am going to try it out. I am still running 1.1.0 though, but if you didn't have an issue installing it on 1.1.1 then I really don't think there will be an issue for me.

@ thebowers
I have a question for ya. You think you can skin Swiftkey? I use that keyboard instead of the stock one.

1.1.0 and 1.1.1 have different frameworks you won't want to install a 1.1.1 them on 1.1.0 you will most likely have some issues. You can give it a shot and it may work out just fine but I don't think any of us on here would recommend it.

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

@ thebowers

1.1.0 and 1.1.1 have different frameworks you won't want to install a 1.1.1 them on 1.1.0 you will most likely have some issues. You can give it a shot and it may work out just fine but I don't think any of us on here would recommend it.
I meant installing the theme that is made for 1.1.0 on Sapphire 1.1.0. Sorry I didn't mean for it to sound like i was installing the 1.1.1 theme on 1.1.0. after looking at it, I am really confusing myself right now! ;)

kwalnut

Reaction score
Anyone else having an issue downloading the 1.1.1 theme? It gets to 35% and then cancels on me

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@ thebowers

I downloaded of an can look into it.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Tanks new edition with the lockscreen and such has now been themed. Look in OP for download.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome theme, I really hope we see it for 2.0!!!

That would be a miracle....I have been asking for black n bold on every rom for about a month now. Bowers isn't theming anymore.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Try "Blacked Out", its very close, just no fancy glass effect... I like the flat black, clean industrial look.. give it a try, you may like it...

gambit07

Reaction score
Awesome theme, I really hope we see it for 2.0!!!

That would be a miracle....I have been asking for black n bold on every rom for about a month now. Bowers isn't theming anymore.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Ah that is sad, I tried blacked out as well but it's not really my style. I like the glassy look a lot better. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have honestly asked about a million times for black n bold on a newer Rom and it just isn't happening I guess. Why? No permission from theBowers?

Blacked out is a great concept and I respect your work ecsnead, but I do not like the font and the notiifcation bar icons. Everything looks good except for those things. I love black themes.