[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stock

Discussion in '928Droid' started by 928Droid, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Bullzeye

Bullzeye Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Which link do i use?!

I have a question... i understand how to install with update.zip and all that.... but i am sort of lost.....

I want to use this theme.....

928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 Froyo FRG01B "c revision" Deodexed UPDATE.ZIP Theme.
    OK for STOCK FRG01b Froyo Deodexed ROMs ONLY!
    Download Link: 928DroidBlackGlass2-2-FRG01b-DeOdexed-c1-update.zip

Is this the one i would use?????

When i rooted i upgraded from 2.1 to 2.2.... this is what i used... FRG01B-Release.zip

I just want to make sure that is the one i would use... and if it is not... how would i tell.... I did not install any other custom ROMS after rooting... THANKS!

2. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Use Astro , Root Explorer or whatever file manager and got to the system/app folder... if all you see are files ending with .apk you have a DeOdexed ROM....IF there are a lot of matching files ending in .odex you have an Odexed ROM and need to use the proper Theme file.

That's the only way to know for sure.

3. TuBitMittens

TuBitMittens Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Okay I know I mentioned this at least four times in the thread before but I'm still wondering why my display percentage is so high on this theme. IS ANYBODY ELSE NOTICING THIS??? I've been told it's like that because I've been spending so much time going through the menus admiring it(which of course would contribute to the power usage) but I can tell THAT I DEFINITELY NOTICE A DIFFERENCE.....that WITHOUT a theme, and UNDER THE SAME USAGE, my battery display is definitely lower.
    Perhaps it isn't really affecting my battery life. I just wanna make sure I'm not the only one noticing this.
    928, I LOVE your theme, which is why I use it. I

4. myfast_gti

myfast_gti New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This is probably the best "insert name" glass theme I've ever run. So many little details that have been changed. Excellent work!

5. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That Horse is starting to turn into mush....and the stick beating it is starting to splinter... :)

Seriously, unless you do it scientifically with the exact same keypresses on the exact same apps.... with calibrated signal meters.... with cleared out browser caches.....etc etc etc,...... there is no way anyone can tell me they did or do the EXACT same USAGE day to day, even if they tried....NOT Possible.

Just Enjoy your Droid and stop gettting all "OCD" about it.

#917 928Droid, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  6. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0

THANKS!!

dancedroiddancedroid

7. NeverEndingXsin

Ratings:
    +0
    I think its safe to say that this is the most used/viewed/downloaded/anything theme, that is out for the Droid :)

8. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    07/31/10 - New 928Droid Black Glass GMAIL v2.2.1 Patch/Update! The very latest GMail app from Google..super fast with new Features!

See 928Droid Black Glass Patch/Update file area in Post #1 for Download

Well worth the time flash this small update.zip. This is supposedly the Gmail app that will be included in the Official Droid Froyo Release....get it now Themed with Black Glass :)

9. scorpion

scorpion Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ok can anyone help me .. when ever i try an install this it wont take it just reboots an i get nothing .. i have renamed it update.zip i reboot into recovery .. it say bad file .. what am i doing wrong ... :(

10. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Without telling us what ROM you are using and the Theme file you tried, we cannot help you.

11. scorpion

scorpion Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry i am CyanogenMod CM6-RC2 an i am trying to install 928DroidBlackGlass2-2-CM6-RC2-GAup-NoLauncher-update.zip

12. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0

This is why I stress for everyone to ask for support in the proper Thread for the ROM and Theme they are using in Post#1.

If you go to this Thread and read just the last 2 pages I think you will find your solution.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ko...-rc2-now-available.html?highlight=Black Glass

There is a CM6 Gapps update file that must be flashed first before the new Theme update file..link to the CM6 Gapps-Up file is also there in the last 2 pages.

Make to read this post... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ko...s-2-2-cm6-rc2-now-available-5.html#post684508

AND this Post... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ko...s-2-2-cm6-rc2-now-available-6.html#post684745

Should fix your issue.... if not, please post in the corect thread for futher help.

Thanks.

Search tags for this page

black glass theme

froyo metamorph themes
home+theme apk
metamorph theme zip
metamorph themes
metamorph themes android 2.2
metamorph themes froyo 2.2
metamorph themes zip download
metamorph zip files
metamorph zip themes