[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stock

doctordoctor

Reaction score
I got it finally loaded and was so excited but now I constantly get an error for gmail and the music player!!!!!!!! H E L P
I downloaded the file with the X in it...the latest file.... how do I fix my music player and gmail????

Jimmyzla

Reaction score
Couple questions.

1. Since I've installed this theme, I now have two Alarm Clocks and two Galleries. How do I delete the ones that came with this theme? Or the ones that were originally on my phone?

2. Is it possible to change the "928Droid Black Glass" wording on the lock screen?

Thanks for your help! :)

Can't help with 1. Perhaps Dave has a clue. I wonder if they were there before the theme?

The settings for 2 are in your rom. In mine they are under date and carrier settings - display plmn and display spn. I just turned them off - no offence Dave :)

good luck dancedroid

Jimmyzla

Reaction score
I got it finally loaded and was so excited but now I constantly get an error for gmail and the music player!!!!!!!! H E L P
I downloaded the file with the X in it...the latest file.... how do I fix my music player and gmail????
FC errors? Try a restart - can't hurt. If not then Dave might have an idea.

jbdavies

Reaction score
Can't help with 1. Perhaps Dave has a clue. I wonder if they were there before the theme?

The settings for 2 are in your rom. In mine they are under date and carrier settings - display plmn and display spn. I just turned them off - no offence Dave :)
Ummm... not to sound like a complete fool... but how do I turn them off? lol I have metamorph, but when I go in there the theme isn't listed.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Ummm... not to sound like a complete fool... but how do I turn them off? lol I have metamorph, but when I go in there the theme isn't listed.

This is how you change it, very easy!

how to edit the eri.xml

doctordoctor

Reaction score
How can I get ahold of Dave??? Anyone else have problems with gmail and music player after loading DEox files for FRG10b no ROM change?

Last edited by a moderator:

jbdavies

Reaction score

This is how you change it, very easy!

how to edit the eri.xml
Sweetness. Thank you. :)

doctordoctor

Reaction score
okay I guess patience is a virtue that is worn thin seeing I need to show it as I see Patients ALL day that have no business being in the ER. I just wish it would all work out like your phones!!!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
How can I get ahold of Dave??? Anyone else have problems with gmail and music player after loading DEox files for FRG10b no ROM change?

I answered your PM...did you even check to see if the apps worked in the app drawer????...whenever an app that already has a shortcut on the homepage is updated you have to remove the old shortcut and add the new one.

Sorry I couldn't get to you instantly...my Droid X just arrived and I already successfully hacked the services.jar and framework-res ....white clock and notifications and my BLack Glass looks good on the Droid X :)

13168d1281471391-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock-dx-notify.png

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Couple questions.

1. Since I've installed this theme, I now have two Alarm Clocks and two Galleries. How do I delete the ones that came with this theme? Or the ones that were originally on my phone?

2. Is it possible to change the "928Droid Black Glass" wording on the lock screen?

Thanks for your help! :)

I can't help you if you don't tell me what ROM you are running and which Theme File you used.

jbdavies

Reaction score
I can't help you if you don't tell me what ROM you are running and which Theme File you used.
Oops. My bad. I'm doing the Stock Froyo 2.2 Black Glass theme... thing.

Need to be a little more specific..

Froyo 2.2 covers 3-4 different ROMs and Themes :)

ROMs..

FRG01b Odexed ?
FRG01b DeOdexed ?
FRG22 Odexed ?
FRG22 DeOdexed ?

And EXACTLY which Theme file did you download and install?

Basically what has probably happened is you have loaded some other ROMs that do not use the correct naming for the Froyo apps. We need to figure this out because yuo could have multiple copies of a bunch of apps in your system/app folder.

What was the last ROM you loade before doing a COMPLETE Data Reset/Wipe???

IF you can tel me all of that I can help you get the junk out of your System/app folder..

Oh, if you don't have Root Explorer..go to the Market and buy it , can't help you do this easily without it.....unless you want to wipe the hpne and start all over :)

Last edited by a moderator:

thehirsches

Reaction score
Newbie question.

I am running Cereal Killer's 2.2 FRG01B. I am using a P3 1100 250mhz Kernel for 2.2, Low Voltage.

Which theme file should I select?

Thanks.

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
okay so i always loved your work, but MAN the black glass X is AMAZING!!!. im running frg22, the deoxed rom, nothing special, and like someone else, i would like to change the 928droid thingy...BUT my real issue is, that i had with the last update, and on black glassX, and regular black glass, is in 2 areas...advance task manager the tabs when highlighted the font is black..also the buttons on the bottom are black on black font...and my other issue is in my notification bar, my weatherbug elite font is black, with the black background, and obviously i will post screens if u need em