[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stock

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
It's hard to tell if tis black class theme is more CPU intensive than a default stock theme cuz for some reason a lot of the percentages in my battery info seem higher when I first start up my phone, like the display and android os. I'd even have situations where my phone would tell my that 17% of power was used on my flikie app when havny even used it at all!! please, I'm hoping somebody could here me out, because the info in the battery is significantly different when I don't have a custom theme installed.
bump: flikie will even say its been using 27%!!!!!!! can somebody shine some light on why I would be experience these increased battery percentages using this theme?? I'm sorry for my impatience I'm just so confused and I've never heard anybody report this kind of issue..

B-RAN

Reaction score
Is there anyway of getting the facebook, twitter and maps themed if I already had them installed stock when I installed this theme? I want that look, but just realized I didnt delete the market version when I installed this amazing theme. I really dont want to reinstall the theme and have to change settings again for it. Wasnt sure of there was a patch for those things out there. Thanks!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Is there anyway of getting the facebook, twitter and maps themed if I already had them installed stock when I installed this theme? I want that look, but just realized I didnt delete the market version when I installed this amazing theme. I really dont want to reinstall the theme and have to change settings again for it. Wasnt sure of there was a patch for those things out there. Thanks!

Uninstall the Market versions and reboot your phone, my Themed versions should then show up. If they don't just run the Theme file again, since you don't need to wipe it won't effect youy settings etc. You may or may not need to Log in on FB and TW (can't remember), but that isn't a big deal.

Coolsaber57

Reaction score
I think Mediafire deleted the SS 4.5 version. Also, it's gone from RM as well.

Edit: 2 seconds after I posted it looks like you fixed it :D

B-RAN

Reaction score

Uninstall the Market versions and reboot your phone, my Themed versions should then show up. If they don't just run the Theme file again, since you don't need to wipe it won't effect youy settings etc. You may or may not need to Log in on FB and TW (can't remember), but that isn't a big deal.

Thank you! I dont have these two in the market so I guess I am running yours. Threw me off because my widgets are black at the top like your pictures, but the section where the notifications are is blue, and it didnt look like that in your pictures. Ideas? Thanks! Love the theme!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Thank you! I dont have these two in the market so I guess I am running yours. Threw me off because my widgets are black at the top like your pictures, but the section where the notifications are is blue, and it didnt look like that in your pictures. Ideas? Thanks! Love the theme!

Ha, Ha... look at the disclaimer right above the Screen Caps in the Main post "Images are subject to change"...I can't keep up with my own updates/tweeks :)

I thought the blue transparent fade on the Facebook and Twitter Widgets worked better and looked cooler...but I have been wrong before. :)

B-RAN

Reaction score

Ha, Ha... look at the disclaimer right above the Screen Caps in the Main post "Images are subject to change"...I can't keep up with my own updates/tweeks :)

I thought the blue transparent fade on the Facebook and Twitter Widgets worked better and looked cooler...but I have been wrong before. :)

I agree, I do like it very much. I just thought that something had gone wrong! Thanks again!! Have a great day!

NattyBee

Reaction score

Actually it works rather well, especially with SS... :) also noticed the new green upright battery icon... nice ;)

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Actually it works rather well, especially with SS... :) also noticed the new green upright battery icon... nice ;)

Those are Chevy's, I just tweeked them a little to match my Theme better.

NattyBee

Reaction score

I am aware, I think it's a nice touch...a combination of your theme and Chevy's is very awesome...also the transparency in Pulldown is very nice..the only issue I have is...I don't have your black glass keyboard... but anyhow, VERY NICE work!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

I am aware, I think it's a nice touch...a combination of your theme and Chevy's is very awesome...also the transparency in Pulldown is very nice..the only issue I have is...I don't have your black glass keyboard... but anyhow, VERY NICE work!

Yes you do...Chevy made a boo-boo and put 2 Android keyboards in the ROM ...one is named LatinIME.apk and the other is LatinIme.apk

DELETE the LatinIME.apk and reboot :) NOTE: This is for SS v4.5 ONLY!!

Also look in the 928Droid folder on the SDcard for a matching Gimpsta HTC keyboard along with a custom settings txt file with my favorite settings (move txt file to root of SD card).,,and restore sttings in Gimpsta KB settings.

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
It's hard to tell if tis black class theme is more CPU intensive than a default stock theme cuz for some reason a lot of the percentages in my battery info seem higher when I first start up my phone, like the display and android os. I'd even have situations where my phone would tell my that 17% of power was used on my flikie app when havny even used it at all!! please, I'm hoping somebody could here me out, because the info in the battery is significantly different when I don't have a custom theme installed.
bump: flikie will even say its been using 27%!!!!!!! can somebody shine some light on why I would be experience these increased battery percentages using this theme?? I'm sorry for my impatience I'm just so confused and I've never heard anybody report this kind of issue.. There have even been times where it would say 101% of display which obviously doesn't make that much sense.
ANYBODY KNOW?????? I like this theme a lot but it seems to be eating at my battery. thanks again and sorry, I'm still a noob.:greendroid:

Jimmyzla

Reaction score
[quote\]
ANYBODY KNOW?????? I like this theme a lot but it seems to be eating at my battery. thanks again and sorry, I'm still a noob.:greendroid:[/quote]

what mod are you using? I know CM6 has an over-clocked kernel that boosts performance but would hit the battery harder than stock. That could be what you are seeing.