[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stock

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
my clock, date, and notifications in the top bar are black text and can't read them. Since this is a stock set up, no way to change the text colors ourselves. That is all I can find at the moment.

Can anyone else confirm.

You need to reinstall the FRG01b DEODEXED update again... and then my Theme.. It shoudl have the White Clock Date Notifications in the Deodexed Version.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
request

would love to have a themed power control , some of them look really cool about only think ive seen lacking in 928.

just in general i have been switching roms so much your theme works great on all as long as you choose correct one.

thanks for the hard work.

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
928Droid Black Glass for "Pure Stock" Odexed Froyo FRG01b Released!!!

Download Links in Post #1

Going to bed... good night :)

my clock, date, and notifications in the top bar are black text and can't read them. Since this is a stock set up, no way to change the text colors ourselves. That is all I can find at the moment.

Can anyone else confirm.

You need to reinstall the FRG01b DEODEXED update again... and then my Theme.. It shoudl have the White Clock Date Notifications in the Deodexed Version.

I tried that and the clock is still black. Not sure how to fix. Will tackle it tomorrow. Have a good night, Dave. Thanks for the hard work. =)

Oops, also, after I install your theme, it breaks the text messaging app and force closes.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Can anyone else confirm.

I tried that and the clock is still black. Not sure how to fix. Will tackle it tomorrow. Have a good night, Dave. Thanks for the hard work. =)

Oops, also, after I install your theme, it breaks the text messaging app and force closes.

Did you wipe Data/cache when instal the FRG01B DEODEXED Version???

Also there are 2 FRG01B version, one is Odexed(Pure Stock) and one is DeOdexed... make sure your versions match !!!

Also you may need to wipe Cache in beteen the ROM and Theme installs.

Just installed it again from the download link (DeOdexed version) and it is working fine,including MMS... Double check your install procedures starting the the FRG01B original(unthemed) Install.

I also just did a fresh FRG01B Deodexed Install (wiped) and then installed my Theme and it worked perfectly..

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Quie2Droid

Reaction score

Also there are 2 FRG01B version, one is Odexed(Pure Stock) and one is DeOdexed... make sure your versions match !!!

Just installed it again from the download link (DeOdexed version) and it is working fine,including MMS... Double check your install procedures starting the the FRG01B original(unthemed) Install.

I also just did a fresh FRG01B Deodexed Install (wiped) and then installed my Theme and it worked perfectly..

I didn't wipe cache, maybe that was it. As far as the version, I used the one that Pete posted, is that the right one?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

I didn't wipe cache, maybe that was it. As far as the version, I used the one that Pete posted, is that the right one?

You tell me, is it Deodexed or Odexed??? Unless you know that you can not select the correct Theme Update... You gotta know your ROMs or you will always have problems like you are having.

My guess is Pete's is "stock Odexed" and you selected the Deodexed Theme version, this would account for your issues.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
would love to have a themed power control , .

You mean the Icons?? Because the Power Control is Black Glassed (Or should be)

If you meana the Icons of the Power Control Widget, I have those ready to go, just didn't make it into this update.

yeah the icons with color :)

Can you find me some good Icons for Wi-Fi and GPS...I don't like that ones I have. Doesn't matter the size , background etc, I can edit them to be the correct size, formet etc. Just make sure it si something that can be recognized as small as they need to be.

OH, and no "swipping" from other ROMs/Themes :)...find me something fresh and new from Google Images etc.

Last edited:

Quie2Droid

Reaction score

You tell me, is it Deodexed or Odexed??? Unless you know that you can not select the correct Theme Update... You gotta know your ROMs or you will always have problems like you are having.

My guess is Pete's is "stock Odexed" and you selected the Deodexed Theme version, this would account for your issues.

That was it. Pete's is Odexed and I thought it was deodexed. Thanks for helping me figure this out. dancedroid

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
You mean the Icons?? Because the Power Control is Black Glassed (Or should be)

If you meana the Icons of the Power Control Widget, I have those ready to go, just didn't make it into this update.

yeah the icons with color :)

Can you find me some good Icons for Wi-Fi and GPS...I don't like that ones I have. Doesn't matter the size , background etc, I can edit them to be the correct size, formet etc. Just make sure it si something that can be recognized as small as they need to be.

OH, and no "swipping" from other ROMs/Themes :)...find me something fresh and new from Google Images etc.

How's this??? Also updated the Staus Bar Icons to match ... same with Wi-Fi Settings in the Settings app and a few other places..

Screen caps with all Power Control Items on and off (also note the Status Bar Icons.

12150d1279737840-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock-power-control-widget.png
12151d1279737858-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock-power-control-widget-off.png