[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 Bugless Beast v0.4 now available!

Discussion in '928Droid' started by 928Droid, Jul 27, 2010.

1. honda450r14

honda450r14 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    no no sorry i said it confusing my bad i had bb with your theme an wanted to try a different rom so i wipped clean installed ic v1.1 then your matching theme for ic an that was where i saw the transparent dialer i didnt like the rom so i wiped clean an installed bb again an then your matching bb theme. Then today just did the updated c version of bbv.4 theme an that is where i am not seeing the transperant dialer sorry to confuse you thanks

2. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I think we're both confused now :)

And you for sure got the new "c" version of BB?? and the Contacts screen is not transparent??

3. honda450r14

honda450r14 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yep the file on my sd says 928droidblackglass2-2-buglessbeast-0-4-c-update.zip that it what i just installed 30 min ago everything else seems fine the 3g icon is green an the signal bars are green it def installed alot of stuff i didnt have in the last version which was 2-2=84b-01-update.zip. i have never installed the wrong theme for the wrong rom i dont think that is the problem.

4. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0

????????????????????????

5. honda450r14

honda450r14 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yep i click on the phone icon the dial pad is there with a all black backround an it is not my wallpaper background it is a glassed black an the same thing if i click call log,contacts and favorites.

6. ladodger1717

ladodger1717 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    First off, thank you 928Droid for this theme. It has become my favorite. I am also not getting the transparent dialer or contacts. I have a black screen behind them, and yes when I am not on the phone. Everything else looks great.
    dancedroid

7. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks!

I will load up 0.4 again tonight or tommorrow and check the update zip again... updating all of the Themes in one day I could have made at least one mistake :)

8. honda450r14

honda450r14 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No problem I would be lost w all the stuff u do Haha thanks alot the best theme by far keep it up :)

9. HarvesterX™

HarvesterX™ Member

Ratings:
    +9
    So am I the only one unable to download this from MediaFire? I've downloaded two other themes from that damned site without any issue. When I click on the link to "Proceed to Download" or whatever it says, it throws me in a loop and I'm back on the same page again.

If anybody has this theme up on a different server a link would be awesome. And if anybody else is having the same issue I am let me know so I won't think I'm losing my mind. I don't own a computer so telling me to try that won't be much help. I am however going to try different browsers and UA strings. I will get this theme and I better like it damnit.

10. ladodger1717

ladodger1717 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just tried again. I am not having a problem with downloading this theme. It is worth it though.

11. HarvesterX™

HarvesterX™ Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Thanks Dodger but I was hoping it was broken. I'm anal about the heath of my computers and can't stand when something isn't working that is for everyone else. I'll get it eventually if it kills me.

12. jxker

jxker New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I installed this theme, did it thru rom manager and rom manager isnt working for me anymore so did it thru root droid (maybe it's droid root) a program i had saved.....my boot time on the phone now runs about 2-4 minutes....triple what it did before i installed this theme........i am pretty sure it's because rom manager sux and couldnt boot( I am not blaming the theme as i havent heard any other complaints) but is there a way to fix this without reinstaling bb???