The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

hookerdj

Reaction score
i will admit the slayhers kernels seem a bit snappy i been using them for a while but i think chevys or p3s are just as good just someones preference

This Rom is staying on my droid for a long while. Very nice work. So many options, so fast like a nascar.

Sent from my droid running sense via tapatalk

markwebb

Reaction score
Hmmm. I don't know what to say.

Installed via Clockwork and did full wipe.

I have all settings such as animation and window transitions to fast, etc. Launcher PRO settings are also set as fast. Using Governor for kernel at on demand setting.

Is it me or is this not as "snappy" as 8.0? It is smooth but in a controlled, "slower" sense. Quadrant scores are also lower.

Moreover, when I go into UD Settings, I tried changing fonts and boot animation. I re-booted. Fonts and animation did not change. Tried a few times.

Am a bit disappointed. Should I wipe and re-install ?

Again, it doesn't feel as snappy or responsive. LFY 1.71 is blazing fast and reacts quickly.

warrior21

Reaction score
Hmmm. I don't know what to say.

Installed via Clockwork and did full wipe.

I have all settings such as animation to fast, etc. Using Governor for kernel at on demand setting.

Is it me or is this not as "snappy" as 8.0? It is smooth but in a controlled, "slower" sense. Quadrant scores are also lower.

Moreover, when I go into UD Settings, I have changed fonts and boot animation. I re-booted. Fonts and animation did not change. Tried a few times.

Am a bit disappointed. Should I wipe and re-install ?

Again, it doesn't feel as snappy or responsive. LFY 1.71 is blazing fast and reacts quickly.

If you are having issues changing fonts and the boot animations you should try wiping and re-installing again. You might have gotten a bad install and it is causing you issues.

trustno1

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with logging into Facebook or Skype? Its giving me an "unable to login at this time" error. I have full reception and username/password is right.

alonsou

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with logging into Facebook or Skype? Its giving me an "unable to login at this time" error. I have full reception and username/password is right.

Can't tell about Skype since I don't use it, but FB sync'ed perfectly since the first boot up last night..are you trying to log in thru the widget or straight from the full site?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Luna Theme is being tested and will be online to download shortly :)

-

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have never been one to think much about quadrant scores but for anyone who cares, I got a 1404 with chevys ulv 1.1ghz kernel.

sent from the great depths of my phones internet (thanks AlGore)

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
BD you are the f ing man. DL ing now.

shoot2scre

Reaction score
Luna Theme is being tested and will be online to download shortly :)

-

This makes me happy. I normally always wait until at least ONE theme gets ported that I like.

Here's hoping Revolution is next.

Cheers!! Thanks BD... love your rom.

virtaclesmile

Reaction score
Tried this rom...good so far however, tried installing the swype keyboard and having a hell of a time getting it to stop FC 'ing on the running command prompt...any suggestions??

EDIT: Got it working now...(doing happy dance)

Bukada

Reaction score
i think my lockscreens ****ed up... i saw some screenshots of what its supposed to look like and mine doesnt look like that. the tabs are cut off at the bottom and on the screenshot i saw its supposed to have the words unlock/sound (i think). and this is mine.

I am having the same issue.. I will re-wipe again.. re-install and see what happens