The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

iPhoneBlowz

Reaction score
Any word on whether GPS locks are acquired any quicker than 8? That was one of my main issues with it.

I think I will wait a little longer to hear about these FC issues with Swype.

Thanks for the work, BD!

My GPS locks on as soon as it turns on running UD 8 and the guy who mentioned the swype issue said it works now. Only thing I'm waiting for is a nice red theme.

alscritter

Reaction score
Thanks BD and the UD team for all your hard work!!! Much respect!!

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
Will be downloading soon.

I heard a rumor that UD and Cyanogen (separately) were working to bring the Miui features like settings toggles in the notification shade along with sms and missed call previews on the locked screen. Any truth to that?

iPhoneBlowz

Reaction score
are they gonna release that themed version. I think ive seen some screen shots for it somewhere. Looked sick. dancedroid

Not sure what you mean by a themed version, but Luna has been ported. It is a beautiful theme. You just flash it like you did with the ROM.

ballmore

Reaction score
Awesome!!! I checked the forums last night before going to bed and then when I woke up this morning U.D. 1.0.0 was posted. It's like Christmas morning. I just downloaded the file and all of the Cold Fusion themes/extras. Now I'm going to log off and install the rom to my Droid. Thanks guys.

dancedroid

Reaction score
i feel like this is ud8 with launcherpro. im gonna try o run this for a day but idk if i really like it. first the lock screen, i hope you guys have big plans for that becaause idk why it needs to be all the way at the bottom. second, why launcherpro? i see alot of roms doing that but i love the stock look.

all in all this is a great rom and i cant wait for updates to see whats in store for this rom.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Setcpu question for yall. Why does setcpu show the scailing as min 19.2 mhz and 528 mhz instead of the 100 mhz increments all the way up to the max of your kernel?

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Setcpu question for yall. Why does setcpu show the scailing as min 19.2 mhz and 528 mhz instead of the 100 mhz increments all the way up to the max of your kernel?
Go to settings in setcpu and select device to autodetect....

Something like that....this is from memory.

stabl4life82

Reaction score
I love everything bout this rom other than the battery life....only been mod using the phone for like 15 to 20 min and down to 80 and I did all the tweeks I normally do to perserve battery. I have the stock kernel..think I might need to change it or what?

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Go to settings in setcpu and select device to autodetect....

Something like that....this is from memory.

Thanks man, that worked!

markwebb

Reaction score
I love everything bout this rom other than the battery life....only been mod using the phone for like 15 to 20 min and down to 80 and I did all the tweeks I normally do to perserve battery. I have the stock kernel..think I might need to change it or what?

Likewise! I think we need to experiment with different kernels.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Yeah baby! The shizznitz has dropped and I can finally stop flashing. It's like cocaine in a handset baby!
2f73deeb.jpg

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
Question on the following elements in this release.

• compcache-What is it?
  • clear dalvik-cache command (blackdroid) What is it?
  • swipe to clear notification (cyanogenmod) Doesn't work
  • Clear individual notification by swiping left or right. (cyanogenmod) Doesn't work

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

are you using built cpu overclocking or setcpu? i use built in overclocking, set it to ondemand at 1ghz and last all day even under heavy use.

if your using setpu, make sure cpu overclocking in ud menu is also unchecked.