The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i think my lockscreens ****ed up... i saw some screenshots of what its supposed to look like and mine doesnt look like that. the tabs are cut off at the bottom and on the screenshot i saw its supposed to have the words unlock/sound (i think). and this is mine.

I am having the same issue.. I will re-wipe again.. re-install and see what happens

Guys that is how it is supposed to look for now un-themed. I hear there were some issues with the graphics used so just get a good theme like my Luna one :)

dmzxls

Reaction score
Any word on whether GPS locks are acquired any quicker than 8? That was one of my main issues with it.

I think I will wait a little longer to hear about these FC issues with Swype.

Thanks for the work, BD!

warrior21

Reaction score
Nice, the Luna Theme is out. That's what I've been waiting for:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks BD!
:motdroidvert: + UD 1.0.0 = dancedroid

jrock

Reaction score
Great rom. Have one question is there a way to change the led notification light like we could on UD 8?

markwebb

Reaction score
If you are having issues changing fonts and the boot animations you should try wiping and re-installing again. You might have gotten a bad install and it is causing you issues.

Ok, did another full wipe and re-install. Seems better! However, am getting google.framerwork.services FC's.

Also getting other Fc's on some apps. But, they do start back up.

Also, wifi does not seem to want to download. Browser and market updates stall. I am connected but I seem to remember having this problem before and I think it is kernel related. I may have to play around with different kernels.

I don't know but this release isn't making me warm and fuzzy. :(

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great rom. Have one question is there a way to change the led notification light like we could on UD 8?

they said it will be coming as an update in a day or 2.

AFX

Reaction score
Why does the lock screen look like that now? There's plenty of open space in the middle so I don't understand why it needs to be shoved at the bottom and cut off. Does the rotary lock screen look like that as well now? I really like the stock UD theme and I want to upgrade from UD8, but that just doesn't look right...

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Why does the lock screen look like that now? There's plenty of open space in the middle so I don't understand why it needs to be shoved at the bottom and cut off. Does the rotary lock screen look like that as well now? I really like the stock UD theme and I want to upgrade from UD8, but that just doesn't look right...

Its just how they wanted it to look. The rotary lock looks like the old one with a few cosmetic changes.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

As said earlier, there was a themed version but there were personal issues with it so that is why it looks this way... just theme it...

tofasttafuri

Reaction score
I try downloading market apps after wipe and i keep getting installation unsuccessful

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
are they gonna release that themed version. I think ive seen some screen shots for it somewhere. Looked sick. dancedroid