The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

trustno1

Reaction score
I am not sure if its my complete lack of sleep or what but I don't see my gmail app anywhere d'oh!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It wasnt removed, it is just yet to be added back since the rom was completely re-written over. Will be added to the next update coming in a day or two.
A day or two...from which planet? :):) J/K - looks like a very nice rom BD. Thanks.

this one i believe.... but i never asked, jsut assumed :icon_eek: updates and such can come as minor now bc the number system will go up a lot slower too.
I was just messing. Good idea about the new number system.

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I am not sure if its my complete lack of sleep or what but I don't see my gmail app anywhere d'oh!

if thats all thats missing you can download it through the ud menu apps, or through market or check the zip you installed that it was in there. might have been a bad download. can redownload and try reinstalling. also did you wipe before installing?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey you're right. I just went into the Market and re downloaded GMail, and had to go to Menu/Accounts, Settings, Accounts & sync and did a sync of GMail, now I'm back in business.

BennyJr

Reaction score
Great ROM like always. The other one was giving me some problems...lets see how this one goes

foxdog

Reaction score
What is the swipe to clear notification? How is this done?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
like that orientation lock on power widget. i was thinking somebody should make it and u did thanks BD, donation coming soon.

Err, actually, that's BEEN there I think, in the udx 8 he made power controls credit to cm

hasnt been there and credit was also noted in the op

I didn't think so either. EXCELLENT work BD!!! Hoping 928Droid will be doing a theme for this shortly! dancedroid:blackdroid:dancedroid

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Cold Fusion port is almost done....Had to theme some of the new images.

joeybarclay

Reaction score
I don't have maps? should i just get the market one?
edit: never mind it magically appeared