The UD 1.0, sync icon will not go away...

Reaction score
Howdy, I googled this and read some answers, and I tried the various solutions, but they didn't work, so maybe someone here knows...

Since I've installed The UD 1.0, the sync icon will not go away in the notification bar. Never had this problem before the UD 1.0.

I've tried pulling the battery for 30 seconds, no dice, tried unchecking the Network Notification under the Wi-fi settings, no luck either. I rebooted and kept an eye on the running services, but didn't notice any new service or a change in a running service when the sync icon came on.

The programs I have that I know that sync are Google and Touchdown.

Anything else I could be overlooking? Thanks!

warrior21

Reaction score
Are you sure its not the GPS. I know everytime I flash a new rom I have to uncheck it

Sent from my Droid

warrior21

Reaction score
Under settings>location and security>gps

Sent from my Droid

warrior21

Reaction score
If you go to settings> accounts and sync>press your account. Is there anything syncing right now?

Sent from my Droid

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
If you go to settings> accounts and sync>press your account. Is there anything syncing right now?

Sent from my Droid

Mine ALWAYS (every rom EVER) gets stuck trying to sync the picture thing lol i guess if you dont have an account on there it loops. Just turn it off individually

warrior21

Reaction score
I know that, I was making sure it wasn't the gps symbol he was seeing

Sent from my Droid

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Using k9.. sometimes when I am sending a huge email (bigger than I should) or it can't sync upto yahoo, it just sits up there staring at me. Never figured out how to fix it though, it just eventually went away on its own.