The official "I've pre-ordered a Droid RAZR" thread!

lobo13

Reaction score
It will have some sort of reset. It has to. Anyway, I am going to preorder as soon as it becomes available.

Cor3yS

Reaction score
It is pretty baller having the first few shipped but isn't there always something wrong with every "right of the line" phone?! Its like the prototype

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

lobo13

Reaction score
That might be somewhat worrisome. But, hopefully it doesn't have serious bugs.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
It is pretty baller having the first few shipped but isn't there always something wrong with every "right of the line" phone?! Its like the prototype

Always is, especially with Moto phones. I would wait a bit for at least 2nd shipment.

Venomhatch

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 6 Plus - 128GB

Nothing you cant just get fixed either by Software updates or Equipment swap which is covered for a year from the date of purchase unless you buy the extended equipment protection warranty.

69copo

Reaction score
My wife is having a fit! I gave her my old TB to get the Bionic and my daughter has the D2G. The reason she's so mad is that I got the Bionic on launch and now I'm pre-ordering the RAZR. She says I'm a tech hoarder, I say this stuff is to awesome not to have and it keeps getting better. When she see's the RAZR I'm sure she'll agree.

vonfink13

Reaction score
at what point do you think the vzw stores will have a demo version of the razr..?..i really wanna see it and hold it before i commit....

Venomhatch

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 6 Plus - 128GB
at what point do you think the vzw stores will have a demo version of the razr..?..i really wanna see it and hold it before i commit....

We wont get a store live action demo, aka real one to play with, until the day before actual release of the phone.

vonfink13

Reaction score
thanks venom..i was hoping it would be in the store today...but i had a feeling that was not the way it works...

B-RAN

Reaction score
I've been trying to place my wife's pre order for 45 minutes now, keep getting this. Anyone else?

exclamation.gif
Authorization Timed out. At this time we are unable to verify your payment due to system unavailability, Please try later

RedTarget

Reaction score
I have been trying all morning and all I get is "the selection is not available at this time..."

Oh well. Maybe it's a sign that I should wait until the Nexus and Vigor, or whatever HTC's next phone is named, are all out. :blink: