Official Fascinate Pre-order Thread

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let us know if you've pre-ordered the Samsung Fascinate.. I'm planning a trip down to Best Buy this weekend to place my pre-order.

dshinnick

Reaction score
I was there and ready to do so, but I talked to a salesperson and it seems that it's a bit harder to get service or a replacement phone if bought from BB, compared to buying it from a V store. I don't think V will be sold out of it on release day, so I'm just going to get it there.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
A little teaser..

[video=youtube;MIBs-lPhvSI]http://youtu.be/MIBs-lPhvSI"]YouTube - Samsung Fascinate Promo Video[/video]

eleazar

Reaction score
Preordered mine today. I'm excited but a little nervous that this phone won't have the same kind of support from the Android community as other phones. I'm coming from an Incredible (I loved it, but I want the bigger screen), which has a massive user base. Hopefully the existing root methods for the other Galaxy phones will still work on the Fascinate as well. :)

bwhite757

Reaction score
Pre-Ordered mine yesterday. I had a DX on order, however when news dropped about the Fascinate release, then news of BB pre ordering, I canceled the DX order and visited the BB store.

dshinnick; it's not that I'm really worried about VZW running out of stock, but BB usually let's you buy the phone at VZW's internet only price. I'm just hoping there's no problems when I go to do the upgrade as it's a company account, technically I'm not the owner of the account, but I'm one of the account managers. I always have a little hiccup at the VZW store when I buy/activate a new phone, hoping it's not too much of an issue at BB.

GHII

Reaction score
What's it like pre-ordering at Best Buy? Is it just as easy to upgrade as in store or online? Do they honor Verizon's 30 day return policy?

Last edited:

n0yxl

Reaction score
What's it like pre-ordering at Best Buy? Is it just as easy to upgrade as in store or online? Do they honor Verizon's 30 day return policy?

It's very easy to pre-order at BB. You buy a "pitch-in card" that is applied to phone purchase when you buy it. -You also get a receipt with pre-order info.

BB is an authorized VZW reseller; I'm sure they'd honer the 30day return period.

GHII

Reaction score

It's very easy to pre-order at BB. You buy a "pitch-in card" that is applied to phone purchase when you buy it. -You also get a receipt with pre-order info.

BB is an authorized VZW reseller; I'm sure they'd honer the 30day return period.

Thanks, Im going to head down there today. Now just waiting for the day I can put Ultimate Droid on it! Thats what Im running on my OG Droid and if my sleep button didn't stop working I wouldn't need anything else, it was a perfect phone with UD.

n0yxl

Reaction score

Thanks, Im going to head down there today. Now just waiting for the day I can put Ultimate Droid on it! Thats what Im running on my OG Droid and if my sleep button didn't stop working I wouldn't need anything else, it was a perfect phone with UD.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ultimatedroid/77955-ultimate-droid-galaxy-s.html -post here to show your support for it! :)

I apologize for the OT content here, now time to get this thread back on topic...:wink:

bwhite757

Reaction score
So has anyone got a call from Best Buy yet to schedule their pickup???