★ The Official "I got my Droid RAZR Thread" ★

SGTSCHU

Reaction score
Alright guys, new to the forum but not new to the Droid family. Just retired Droid 1 to get Razr. With Droid 1/2/3/X having been in our family stable of phones, I'm pretty loyal to the Droid family. Rep at Verizon was cool having met him shortly after RAZR was released, he took the time to go through the phone. When GN came out, I stopped in and he walked me through both, even recommended GN initially. Week later when renew date arrived, went to see Josh and he changed his tune a bit. GN having connectivity issues and case issues-falling apart. Needless to say, RAZR took the lead and I haven't looked back. I've had it for a bit now and have enjoyed flawless operation. I couldn't be happier with phone.dancedroid

T

TheAlpha

I got my Droid razr on my bday Dec 9:p

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

rob1459

Reaction score
I got my Droid razr for my birthday, traded in my 4g HTC and am satisfied!

Kimo91

Reaction score
I got mine during black Friday weekend in November and never looked back. Enjoying my Razr and finally rooted my phone tonight so I'm stoked (is that still part of today's lingo? LOL)

Sent from my Rooted and Safestrapped Moto DROID RAZR

eddie7

Reaction score
Got mine right before X-mas. Best present I could have got myself. Should I wait for ICS to root? I am a newbie to this whole rooting thing.

jr_quix

Reaction score
Got it over the holidays. It took a couple of days to kick in (I'm guessing due to the fact that I was visiting family where there is no 4G LTE service available). But despite that it eventually kciked into 3g. but now that I'm home: oooooh baby! Still downloading some of my apps and had an issue transferring contacts (I have like 2 or 3 copies of some). but so far so good. Love to be able to view HD Video with no lag in buffering the video.​

tmansat

Reaction score
I got my Razr just three weeks ago and I'm hearing a lot about the galaxy nexus.... did I get the wrong phone.

The thing that got me doubting myself was when I was informed that GN has face recognition capabilities? !?! :-(

Please tell me I'm wrong and that I do have the latest and greatest phone ever.
And why??

Thanks.

Lovin' my Razr!

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you love your phone you did NOT get the wrong phone. The Razr is a fantastic device so don't let anyone tell you different.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using.. magic.

ocramavaf

Reaction score
I got an unlocked game razr and I love it, my only previous android experience had been a nexus one back shan it was the only official google phone and i loved it the next one i got was the N8 and that was good once I flashed symbian belle on it and the camera was flaw less and now here I am with the razr and im loving it too, the main two things I miss from the other two are camera bad battery life but one thing o learnt and it may be useless it is if you dont use your phone as much, just keep it dormant ubtill you really need it and it will be just fine I mean my razr is been up for 25 hours now and i have about 45% battery life, so in short its not the phone you are using its how u use it, and of course using a smart phone rarely is basically not using it but there you go.

jdroid80

Reaction score
I got my Razr just three weeks ago and I'm hearing a lot about the galaxy nexus.... did I get the wrong phone.

The thing that got me doubting myself was when I was informed that GN has face recognition capabilities? !?! :-(

Please tell me I'm wrong and that I do have the latest and greatest phone ever.
And why??

Thanks.

Lovin' my Razr!

I waited for the Nexus, but I was not impressed. The look and feel of it wasn't great. In fact I thought I was holding a cheap (fake) display model, till the salesman plugged it in.

The only good thing was it had was ICS, but the RAZR will get it too, so nothing I needed now. And the face recognition will come with ICS, I believe. The screen was longer, but only useful when viewing video/pictuers. The screen is a plus, but with the battery and conection being worse, Nexus being slower, having worse call performance, too many bugs and complaints, I realized trading my RAZR would've been a huge mistake. So glad I stuck with the RAZR.

But you might have to try it out yourself.

millertl

Reaction score
I just got my first Droid, the Razr! I am learning, but so far everything is going smoothly.

TayDee

Reaction score
I just got my Razr about 20 minutes ago, and I love it! I will miss my DX but I will have some good times with this Razr!