1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

The moto P893 potable power pack

Discussion in 'Smartphone Battery Discussion' started by altspeed, Sep 27, 2012.

1. altspeed

altspeed New Member

Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
    After a lot of thought and observation I have a deduction about the P893 that explains some stuff FoxKat and I were curious about about 6 months ago.

The P893 works so good because it puts juice on the 4 pin on the micro end! Just like a moto factory programming cable. Bypasses phone battery entirely! That's why the indicated charge state doesn't change until the P893 dies AND lets the P893 kill itself completely, help a bionic (or razr, or D4) recover from a totally killed battery so quick, when you daisy chain wall wart to P893 to phone.

I haven't been able to test because I don't have a probe small enough to hit that 4 pin, but it's the only remaining hypothesis after the impossibles are eliminated, so it's gotta be.
Search tags for this page
manual motorola p893 - universal portable power pack

moto p893

motorola oem p893 manual

motorola p893 - universal portable power pack instructions

motorola p893 - universal portable power pack review

motorola p893 manual

motorola p893 review

motorola p893 user manual
motorola power pack instructions
p893
power pack p893