Upcoming Moto Power Pack Moto Mod Leaks

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-power-pack-2-350x262-jpg.77427

The upcoming Moto Z2 has already leaked, and we know that it will continue to work with Moto Mods which is good news for those of you who have invested in them. The upcoming Moto Power Pack Moto Mod has been leaked ahead of release. This seems to just be a standard power pack giving your Moto Z more mah for better battery life. The back of the Moto Mod features the camera cutout and that is about all. On the inside of the Moto Mod you can see a Moto logo, led indicators showing you how much battery life you have left, and the pins which connect to the back of your phone. There is also a video showing off several other Moto mods that have yet to be released. It looks like we will have plenty of new Moto Mods along side the Moto Z2.

via Phandroid

Attachments

• Moto-Power-Pack-2-350x262.jpg
    Moto-Power-Pack-2-350x262.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 3,104

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The major difference with this one versus the Tumi or Incipio is it's supposed to have just as much extra battery capacity but be much thinner. That's what they advertised at least. I will probably buy one just for the heck of it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Moto is also making a new wireless charging Style Shell so that functionality will be available without the extra bulk of extra battery. And a gaming console Mod.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk