The Droid Bionic is HUGE phone!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by s-one, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Inverse

Inverse Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You know what they say about guys with big hands... <3

Sent from a Liberated Droid 2 <3

2. corymcnutt

corymcnutt Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Ya, but it has that BIG 1930 mAh battery!

3. BlackOtaku

BlackOtaku Member

Ratings:
    +0
    BlackOtaku got a Droid 1. He was perfectly happy with it's 3.7" screen. But then he got a Nexus S. He fell in love with it's 4" SAMOLED. It made his Droid (which he was stuck with as his main phone) feel... inadequate. Then he started to noticed peoples' Droid Xs more and more. He envied them, he thought, "Why can't I have a screen that big and bright?" It drove him mad, to the very depths of insanity... Until one day, he heard about the Droid Bionic. High resolution. 4.3" screen. Tegra 2. It would be his next phone. He would get it, and he would finally be satisfied.

Until two days after purchasing his Droid Bionic, in Best Buy, when he had the fateful thought: "Hmm... I've never really looked at the Dell Streak until now...

TO BE CONTINUED ;)

Lol. Story's all true up to the Dell Streak. 5" is not a size I'm interested in, it's too big to be a smartphone and too small to be a tablet IMO. And about pocketabilty concerns, I'm pretty thin. I wear skinny jeans every now and again. In them I can fit the original Nintendo DS and still walk comfortably, with a slight bulge. That in mind, I'm not too concerned about holsters and cargo pants, a little-in-comparison 4.3" phone will fit in my pockets just fine and dandy, skinny jeans or not. :p

4. Morgeu

Morgeu New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It is a fine size. It is actually thinner than the Droid X (my previous phone). Mind you, I've always had an OtterBox Defender case on my phone but it still fits in my pocket just fine. I'm 5'0 145 lbs so if it fits in my pocket it should fit in anyone's. :p

On a side note...this phone is amazing. It is incredibly faster than my Droid X. My only sadness is that I have to start over on my Baseball Superstars 2011. Lol! :D

5. chaosnyx

chaosnyx New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I thought it was going to be a lot bigger also but when I compared it with my Droid X it was not much different in size. The hump in back is less defined then the Droid X. Still a very nice phone. Personally I will wait for the Nexus Prime, blows the Bionic out of the water.

6. Sp4zZ

Sp4zZ Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You know you guys bumped an 8 month old thread talking about the original design of the Bionic and not the one you have now right? lol
    dancedroid

7. chaosnyx

chaosnyx New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My noob status should say that I know nothing. Lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

8. DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Hey CK! Haven't seen you around in a coon's age. Never really knew how long a "coon's age" is, but it's been at least that long. :)

Back on topic: I have little hands, but I love big screens cause I have bad eyesight too. Plus the bigger the better for braggin' rights. (ain't THAT always the case).

Search tags for this page
droid bionic

droid bionic dimensions

droid bionic measurements
droid bionic size
droid bionic size comparison
how big is droid bionic
spiderman bootlogo 5inch
what are the measurements of droid bionic