That's it! I am giving my Razr to the first person that walks by!!!

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay, not really. But I thought we needed another thread with a similar title. LOL

I love this thing, now 2 months in. Couldn't get met to give it up for anything.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Hello!

**oh poor :(**
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Nice catchy title! It is definitely a good phone, I like mine!

~it's not just a phone~

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
Still stuck with the D2 :(

[ ] Motorola Droid: Miui 1.9.30
[X] Motorola Droid 2: Miui 1.12.30
[ ] Motorola Xoom: Team EOS ICS

satarecah

Reaction score
I'm loving my phone and i would be happy to have it for two year ;) i can't lie this is one sexy device

KanUHearMeNow

Reaction score
Okay, not really. But I thought we needed another thread with a similar title. LOL

I love this thing, now 2 months in. You couldn't get me to give it up for anything!

Wait, so you're saying you meant the opposite of what you said. You don't hate it, you love it, unless you do mean what you said, in which case you hate it, unless you meant you love it? I think you use the same logic as my wife. :)

Last edited:

satarecah

Reaction score
Oh and today i learned how much a live background effects the battery LOL i changed to a static one and saw Huuuuge improvment on battery added atleast 4 hours lol...

Zandar

Reaction score
Oh and today i learned how much a live background effects the battery LOL i changed to a static one and saw Huuuuge improvment on battery added atleast 4 hours lol...
LWP shouldn't affect things that much; I've never seen anything but a very incremental improvement going from live to static. Which one were you using?

Zandar

Reaction score
Probably coded by a bunch of monkeys. It seems that the big corporations can't code an Android app properly to save their lives. Why is it some XDA dude living in his mom's basement on Cheetos while he goes through college can code an app that really takes advantage of Android's APIs and coding language, but the big guys can't seem to code their way out of a paper bag?

satarecah

Reaction score
Because then they can justify you spending 5 dollars for the app "cause it helps us with much needed updates guys!"