Should I return my Razr for a Galaxy Nexus??

luvdldy

Reaction score
I don't get the hate towards either device. Nexus devices are always awesome, and the RAZR is about the best design for a smartphone since the OG Droid. I was planning on getting the Galaxy Nexus, but Amazon's $0.01 sale on the RAZR changed my mind. In any case, what's to hate on with either device? Both are dual core, 4GLTE Android handsets made by premium makers and running on Verizon. The GNex has the better screen (though it might not matter in practise), NFC and the advantage of vanilla Android and an unencrypted bootloader. The RAZR has a higher mp camera (though it might not matter in practise), removable storage, and the better form factor (if you think the GNex is a sexier device, you need your eyes checked).

Both are top-notch phones. Anyone who says, "X is WAY better than Y!" isn't being objective. I would personally probably have more fun with the GNex (unless they open up the bootloader on the RAZR), but I would recomend the RAZR over the GNex to almost any of my associates. But either device is a top-tier, second to none Android experience. You really can't lose with either phone.

UMMMM... what $0.01 sale???? Please tell me!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Technically it was like an 8 day sale, but it's all academic as it's over now.

Not before I got the new one for my wife!! I had already done an upgrade on my phone which exhausted all the incentives, discounts, and service credits I could wrench out of those sticky fingers of Mama Verizon, so I would have paid $299.00 for the phone for the wife. Instead, I added a line, pulled hers down to the standard $9.99 service rate and got her a new RAZR for $0.01! Amazing...

:icon_ lala:

Chadn22006

Reaction score
The batt really isnt a deal breaker... the batt suspose to last 1.5-2yrs right? Well by that time your not going to care cuz it be just in time for that contact to expire and move onto the next device lol.. I love my moto razr and by the time my contact ends its going tobe beggin to retire!! Lol.. my frist android was a moto.. I havent had any probs with motos... if only it had an app that could replace my gf.. then id be set lol jk..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums