1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SweeterHome Public Beta 2 [Images Inside]

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by ipawd1, Jan 11, 2010.

1. ipawd1

ipawd1 New Member

Currently attempting to learn SweeterHome Public Beta 2 [using the minimalistic theme] ---> SweeterHome2 - Wiki - sweeterhome.com

Its confusing me. I'm runnning on 2.1 successfully. However I'm having a problem with the Live Wallpapers playing fair with it. This is where I began..
    [​IMG]

So far I'm..eh..Not too far ahead. :)

[​IMG]

Attempting to get more...maybe get some more REGULAR apps on the screen... All I've changed so far is the wallpaper and the widget. I wanted to put Beautiful Widgets at the top, and drop "settings from the bottome, but I like the news and weather better from 2.1. So far its.. eh..okay. Three screens from what I've used. Retail space is.."eh."... Still prefer my 5 screens on 2.1 launcher but I'm just playing with this for the day. Figured some might want to know..
Search tags for this page

sweeterhome