Subwoofer Enthusiasts Pics/Info

lfylove

Reaction score
I'm using infinity basslink 2 10 inch subs and a 200 Watt amp all in one great for small spaces like my single cab ranger

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

EyeSpy

Reaction score
99 Durango running Old School...

Alpine HU
4 - Polk Component Speakers
1 - DCon 10" Sub in a sealed Box
1 - Crunch (Steven Manz made) 50SHC amp
1 - Polk 4 channel amp (can't remember wattage, but replaced the RF amp that was pushing 750)

ZED Amps are some of the best you will come by. All of his amps are very underrated. My amps from him have lasted almost 20 years and in 5 different cars pushing lots of old school, power hungry equipment - try finding the old Orion or Crunch subs from the early 90's. Those thumped and were made to pound!

If you can find or get a SoundSplinter sub, there is another top quality sub with what you want to rattle walls...
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

sik916

Reaction score
Wat should i put in my ford expedition xlt i was thinkin 3 12s im not sure bout 15s cuz i wana understand da lyrics still

sent from thunderbolt

mack19318

Reaction score
Wat should i put in my ford expedition xlt i was thinkin 3 12s im not sure bout 15s cuz i wana understand da lyrics still

sent from thunderbolt

Depends on how much money you have! Could go with 2 alpine type X subs. Very nice sound, very loud, handle a lot of wattage, but need a decent size box. Or to memphis mofo's serious bass but need a lot of watts to bring out the best from them.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

sik916

Reaction score
JUZ TELL ME WAT U THINK IS BEST I WAZ GONA PUT 3 FOSGATES P3S 12S WIT IDK A 2400 WATT AMP R SO BUT I WANT MY STUFF POUNDIN OUTSIDE AND BE CLEAR

sent from thunderbolt