Stock TB ROM has been built - need volunteers!!

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
OK - I have built a stock ROM, but I do not own the device myself - otherwise I wouldn't be asking for help quite yet.

I need someone who is comfortable flashing ROMS, and comfortable recovering in case it doesn't work out! I give absolutely NO GUARANTEES that this will work.

Try It

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Thus far, this is a BONE STOCK rom - so nothing really exciting for you! However, it is a proof-of-concept for me - if you can load it up, then I can start customizing!

This comes with a stock kernel as well - I built my own kernel this morning, had 1 person try it, but would not boot. I have provided just the zImage though if someone can boot it using fastboot:

Stock Kernel (zImage)

Stock Kernel (boot.img)

mkjellgren

Eff yes!!! Great to see you over here Chevy!! Now you just gotta grab a tbolt of your own and really get crackin on that kernel source ;-)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Eff yes!!! Great to see you over here Chevy!! Now you just gotta grab a tbolt of your own and really get crackin on that kernel source ;-)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Already built the kernel this morning ;)

However - one person tried to load the boot.img, but said it hung - however, also have the zImage for someone to try, to take the ramdisk out of the equation. That is in my above post

Vyvid

Note to self:

1. Get TB
2. Get comfy with flashing

This thread seems exciting

Sent from a SuperClean Galaxy far, far away.

jr313

YESSIR!! it boots up and is lookn good..but i dont pick up a network...but boots up fine brotha!