Stock TB ROM has been built - need volunteers!!

LT*

Reaction score
If SS5.2 didn't have my D1 running amazingly fast and stable, this would have me out buying a TB.

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
YESSIR!! it boots up and is lookn good..but i dont pick up a network...but boots up fine brotha!

Which one, boot.img or zImage? Cooooooool

can you also run lsmod from terminal and post the output here - I am not sure which driver the TB uses for wireless ...

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
YESSIR!! it boots up and is lookn good..but i dont pick up a network...but boots up fine brotha!

OK, two things .. if you have adb running, can you run this:

adb pull /proc/config.gz .

Also - try to push this file to /system/lib/modules - reboot - let me know if it picks up networks then:

Wireless driver

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Looks great so far as a proof of concept. Boots up nicely. Like others have said, its lacking gapps and mobile data but runs smooth and fast. You're off to a great start!!! Was definitely a pleasant surprise seeing 2.3.3 on the about phone screen...I'm looking forward to this very much!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

mgenova

Reaction score
i flashed the rom first. booted fine, but had no data connection. i turned on wifi and it instantly crashed and rebooted. as soon as i see a lockscreen in reboots again. im in recovery right now restoring. should i have flashed the kernel first?

jr313

Reaction score

OK, two things .. if you have adb running, can you run this:

adb pull /proc/config.gz .

Also - try to push this file to /system/lib/modules - reboot - let me know if it picks up networks then:

Wireless driver
ok gimme one sec kinda got hung up..brb

jr313

Reaction score
ok tried to push the file but it says "failed to copy 'bcm4329.ko' to '/system/lib/modules/bcn4329.ko' : Read-only file system....sorry if i did wrong im not the strongest with adb....i typed in command "adb push bcm4329.ko /system/lib/modules

Last edited:

jr313

Reaction score
i flashed the rom first. booted fine, but had no data connection. i turned on wifi and it instantly crashed and rebooted. as soon as i see a lockscreen in reboots again. im in recovery right now restoring. should i have flashed the kernel first?
I did the same exact thing and then it crashed on me also

brandegy

Reaction score
Don't mind the noobieness but is there a link on how to perform these actions or does someone want to assist me. I want to start helping the dev world but I am still too new and do not know how. Thank you.

mgenova

Reaction score
i pulled the config.gz its really long. u want me to post it? also i tried to push that file and i get an error "read only file system"

jr313

Reaction score
i pulled the config.gz its really long. u want me to post it? also i tried to push that file and i get an error "read only file system"
Cool then i did push the file correctly...i got the same result bro

mgenova

Reaction score
Cool then i did push the file correctly...i got the same result bro

i got the same error when i tried to push it to the sd card. well im restoring it now i have to go back to work for an hour or two ill check back it a bit