Steve Jobs Died

SEGA

Reaction score
Very sad....

Steve Jobs, the mastermind behind Apple's iPhone, iPad, iPod, iMac and iTunes, has died in California. Jobs was 56.
His death was reported by The Associated Press, citing Apple.
Jobs co-founded Apple Computer in 1976 and, with his childhood friend Steve Wozniak, marketed what was considered the world's first personal computer, the Apple II.
Industry watchers called him a master innovator -- perhaps on a par with Thomas Edison -- changing the worlds of computing, recorded music and communications.
In 2004, he beat back an unusual form of pancreatic cancer, and in 2009 he was forced to get a liver transplant. After several years of failing health, Jobs announced on Aug. 24, 2011 that he was stepping down as Apple's chief executive.
"I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple's CEO, I would be the first to let you know," Jobs wrote in his letter of resignation. "Unfortunately, that day has come."

budlight4me

Reaction score
Just seen that, sad news...may he rest in peace

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

gthotie5

Reaction score
You did good Jobs RIP.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Very sad day. RIP Steve.

threads merged

gtofan350

Reaction score
RIP Steve Jobs

I realize that most people on this forum probably don't feel too kindly about Apple but I think, out of respect, should know Steve Jobs has died.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Already a few of thread threads in progress

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Steve Jobs has Died..

http://www.apple.com/

I think for today, or at least this thread, it's time to put "iPhone vs Android" behind us for now, because a the man who really revolutionized the Smart Phone world with the iPhone has just passed away. Like Apple or not, without him, the likeliness that we would have our beloved Android phones today would be slim at best. It's thanks to him companies had a reason to make these amazing devices we have today.

Rest in peace Steve Jobs. You will be missed, and thank you for all your accomplishments.

Edit - My bad for making a thread by the way, didn't notice this one.

Last edited:

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I realize that most people on this forum probably don't feel too kindly about Apple but I think, out of respect, should know Steve Jobs has died.

It's a loss for many, even for those who don't agree with Apple's ways.

Threads merged.