Steve Jobs Died

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
We'll try to keep this organized, there's already a thread in progress - thanks for understanding :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I apologize for creating another thread. I didn't realize there were already threads started.

No worries, it's a huge ordeal and we would expect everyone to want to discus it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

barski

Reaction score
I apologize for creating another thread. I didn't realize there were already threads started.

When big news like this comes along there is always multiple threads in multiple locations about the same topic. No big deal.

EDIT: As you can see tp76 just posted what i said less than a minute before me. :D

Steve Jobs Is Dead

sajgel

Reaction score
RIP...you will be missed by all the Apple fans.
May the Good Lord allow you to make a new Apple Store in Heaven.
Prayers and Condolences to your family.

REMilk

Reaction score
I apologize for posting a 'duplicate' topic thread. I looked in news and did not see one. Please delete this one to eliminate the dupe.

Bob

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Extremely sad day for the tech world. Regardless of the current feelings towards Apple I know everyone can respect what the man has meant to technology. A true innovator and professional, RIP Steve Jobs.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
R.I.P. Steve Great guy and major loss for the tech world but I'm sure his legacy will be carried on

Sent from my Liberated D2

McGyver777

Reaction score
Thank you, Mr. Jobs.
Without your drive and vision, I am positive I would not have a Droid today. It was your visionary move into smartphones that made everyone play catchup and gave us what we have. As a non Apple person I can still respect greatness when I see it.

A tribute to a man that gave us a reason for Android!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Like many said, we spoof on Apple, and have fun at their expense, but being one of 2 guys who started a company in a garage and turned into what it is today, the man deserves respect and admiration from everyone that knows who he is, and for his achievements and contributions in this industry.. RIP Steve...