Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Will see if I can get a new build up asap. :-D

Savagerun

Reaction score
Awesome, looking forward to check it out. Thx...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Another ROM update! Droid X has been updated to v4.5 (THEMED ONLY). Check the OP!

runner4life

Reaction score
Cleared cache tried to update, error.

SBFd and tried installing zip, same error.

assert failed: run_program("/temp/check_kernel")
== 0
E:Error in /sdcard/SDX4500.zip
(Status 7)
aborted.

Downloaded the zip twice.. dunno what's up?

*I use KDStaz DX 4.5.605 SBF and Droid 2 Bootstrap Recovery to get into CWM

Savagerun

Reaction score
Cleared cache tried to update, error.

SBFd and tried installing zip, same error.

assert failed: run_program("/temp/check_kernel")
== 0
E:Error in /sdcard/SDX4500.zip
(Status 7)
aborted.

Downloaded the zip twice.. dunno what's up?

*I use KDStaz DX 4.5.605 SBF and Droid 2 Bootstrap Recovery to get into CWM

I haven't installed this myself yet but did you check to make sure the md5 matched after you downloaded the zip?

Savagerun

Reaction score
Well if it matches your download is good. You were on 605 and used droid2 bootstrap to install so there shouldn't of been any issues. Haven't looked into but im wondering if anyone else had problems. Your on gummy now so im not sure if your gonna try steeldroid again but keep your eye on the thread chevy linked to see if others had issues installing.

runner4life

Reaction score
Well if it matches your download is good. You were on 605 and used droid2 bootstrap to install so there shouldn't of been any issues. Haven't looked into but im wondering if anyone else had problems. Your on gummy now so im not sure if your gonna try steeldroid again but keep your eye on the thread chevy linked to see if others had issues installing.

Actually I'm back on the previous build of SteelDroid. I didn't get a real good look at Gummy as it kept crashing if I clicked MMS. I'm not sure if the data wipe you advised erased my gapps.zip flash. I'm gonna have to look into it again but being at work is difficult with Gummy as I keep having to leave my area because of that darn music..

Martillo

Reaction score

Same problem here.

Savagerun

Reaction score
Actually I'm back on the previous build of SteelDroid. I didn't get a real good look at Gummy as it kept crashing if I clicked MMS. I'm not sure if the data wipe you advised erased my gapps.zip flash. I'm gonna have to look into it again but being at work is difficult with Gummy as I keep having to leave my area because of that darn music..

Martillo just posted he had the same problem with steel droid. If you try gummy again just make sure you do all your wipes first. That obviously includes wipe data/factory reset then cache partition then also dalvik. Then flash gummy followed by gapps. There's a new gapps you can use unless you already have it. Here's the latest gapps http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120422-signed.zip

ExcludedDroid

Reaction score
No avail with me either. Same exact problem as Martillo, error 7. DOwnloaded x3, checksums matched, d2 bootstrap, cwr, erased data, cache, dalvik, clean install, sbf to .602, nothing!! :{

Savagerun

Reaction score
Guess that makes 3 for 3 obviously there's an issue . Hopefully chevy will post a new link soon.