[Multi-release] Steel Droid - Gingerbread 2.3.7 - 3-8-2012

roblusk71

Reaction score
Was having problems with Liberty D2 so I installed this via CWM after wiping data and cache. Same story as a lot of others... can't boot past Moto logo. Can get into Android Recovery but cannot access Clockworks Mod. This is my only phone and I really need some HELP.... PLEASE! Thank you!

If you were on liberty gb, you will most likely need to sbf. This rom is froyo based.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
There you go! Check the link in the OP for the updated release page!

sjgeek89

Reaction score
I've wiped everything and still getting Error in /sdcard/droid2.zip (status7) Any ideas?

1st_droid

Reaction score
This is my first time using one of your roms. Read great things about your og roms. everything seems to be running smooth. Thanks for your hard work.

Using ics themed looks awesome!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

masco

Reaction score
looks and works great on my D2 exept that the wifi is crazy slow even just within the LAN. any thoughts?

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Updated the OP. Points to the official release thread. Check that thread for any updates from now on. Make my life a TON easier than updating a ton of different threads all the time.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Updated the OP. Points to the official release thread. Check that thread for any updates from now on. Make my life a TON easier than updating a ton of different threads all the time.

Long time? No chat? Lol Wow, your one of the reasons I wish I kept my D2... Gave it to a family in need. Lord I would have flashed it like nobody's "biness"( cool no?) Lol anyway.. kudos again to you! And to anyone else whom hasn't had the pleasure of your wicked awesome Roms ( yes I went there too!?) Lol will surely enjoy the work you bring to the table. Ill be sending you a silly question via G+ thanks my brother!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jeffyo

Reaction score

Wow, it's really beautiful and quick. Exactly what I've been looking for to put on my D2. Using the Unthemed version. Awesome.

This phone has been such a failure and I wished Motorola wasn't soo damned tight on their boot loaders. THANKS!

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
I know, I need to update my Droid 2 build. lol When I get a chance I will. I have a few other more pressing things to take care of right now however. :-(

Jeffyo

Reaction score
I just recently got this weird issue where my Bluetooth and wifi error out and don't turn on anymore. Worked fine last night. I don't know what the problem is. Anyone else have this?

Where does the log cat file go?

Update:
3G speed hack breaks my internet, BT, and wifi. Unchecked and everything is working again.

Last edited:

albinoman

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just installed this on a friends d2...good job chevy.

Jeffyo

Reaction score
chevycam94 said:
I know, I need to update my Droid 2 build. lol When I get a chance I will. I have a few other more pressing things to take care of right now however. :-(

No problem. Great work. I'm one of the lucky ones who kept root and got to use this rom. Thanks again.