Statement from th3oryrom

ripper2860

Reaction score
The wait is killing me!! I'm literally suffering from DT's. LSU @ Alabama may offer a brief diversion, but only til half-time!! :D

I've already worn out one mouse clicking refresh. Let's hope I don't go through another. The kids will be wondering WTH happened to their mouse. ;)

tommymac1039

Reaction score
Hey any word on 2.3 update? I'd DT going to start a new thread when it comes out? I must know?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

tommymac1039

Reaction score
Which new ROM are you talking about?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
This new rom is amazing my battery life has jumped!!! And im the type of case who's battery was dead fast. But only one issue is anyone having a foreclose when u try adding a new contact??????

Pretty sure that's caused by the ICS G+ App, uninstall it and grab the one from the Market

thejacked1

Reaction score
Chill with the wife? WTF? Play with the kids? Seriously? Work a regular job? No way! You should be working non-stop on building these roms to distribute to people you've never met for free! Talk about not having your priorities straight! I never owned a smart phone before the bionic, have no friends that mess with theirs. Since Sept 8, I've rooted my phone, installed several roms, fonts, themes, etc. Never had a single problem. What was the secret? I read, re read, thought, went to work, read some more, came home, read things one more time, then jumped! I think alot of people get nervous or too excited and skip things. I know nothing about this stuff, but most of these instructions seem pretty clear to me. Thanks TH3ORY for sharing your love of gadgets and dev hobby with the rest of us! :hail: :clap:

Could NOT have said it better! Well said. I've never had a problem either(that I couldn't fix), with the bionic or dinc before that...read read read read! Can't say it enough.

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
Yes!!! Dt you are the man. Keep up the good work. I was gonna go to bed but looks like I have a busy night ahead of me now. :)

jickracer007

Reaction score
Out of the park, home run I'm blown away.
I took my time installing the ROM but after taking my time I went for it so glad I did. KUDOS!!!!!

DROID BIONIC not only does it "DOES"

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
I've done every install in every flavor but
I dl direct to phone and install on the road, I use tapatalk for the info... I have no clue how to tag as installed from here to give you guys credit due? Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

yiannis

Reaction score
RUMOR MILL

Well First off, lets get the Rumor mill under control... I did NOT pull the ROMs, A simple bug report did not hurt my feelings, and I have not gone anywhere.

The thread will reopen when the rouge XML edit to solve the Blur Widget issue is resolved. I closed the thread because NOBODY reads the posts before thiers and it fills the thread with "I can't see the text on my widget" over and over again. It is NOT a task to read a few pages... Yes, the thread grows like crazy, but... I amswer questions from more than just the last page when I check in, you guys can at least read the last few pages. If you do that, then you wouldn't have to go back 4 pages and read because we wouldn't have the same thing being said multiple times. It really isn't that much to ask.

I enjoy building, sharing it, hanging out in the forums, BSing with everyone. But this is a community, we HAVE to work together to keep things this way. What can we do?

1: READ THE OP!! Come on, I can't possibly be any clearer on wiping and install procedure.

DroidTh3ory aka (Jason)

Thank you for your efforts on this, I think the number of people who use your ROMs is a good indication of how we appreciate your efforts.

On the other hand I don't recall reading in the OP that we need to edit the ROM's name to "update" so I softbricked mine. I hadn't used clockwork in many months and have forgotten how to.

A link or mention of R3L3AS3Droot would be helpful though unnecessary.

Thanks!

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Thank you for your efforts on this, I think the number of people who use your ROMs is a good indication of how we appreciate your efforts.

On the other hand I don't recall reading in the OP that we need to edit the ROM's name to "update" so I softbricked mine. I hadn't used clockwork in many months and have forgotten how to.

A link or mention of R3L3AS3Droot would be helpful though unnecessary.

Thanks!

You DO NOT need to change anything. Put it on your SD Card and flash. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk