Statement from th3oryrom

jkliving92

Reaction score
I think its pretty clear that if youre not already running the theory rom you have to flash the base before installing the packs. The OP says if you're already on 2.0 then go to flashing the packs. He also makes it clear that if you do have to flash the base rom it does wipe everything. The packs wont because they are simply add ons. If the ENTIRE OP is read it clearly explained.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think its pretty clear that if youre not already running the theory rom you have to flash the base before installing the packs. The OP says if you're already on 2.0 then go to flashing the packs. He also makes it clear that if you do have to flash the base rom it does wipe everything. The packs wont because they are simply add ons. If the ENTIRE OP is read it clearly explained.

people will "read" everything without actually reading anything or understanding, then jump headfirst, get into trouble and blame the developer... that's just how the world works.

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Wtf. These Roms rock. I missed the "issue", but why would anybody have anything bad to say? I mean don't like the rom, go home, no hard feelings. How can a very appreciative user donate?

wooddale

Reaction score
Wtf. These Roms rock. I missed the "issue", but why would anybody have anything bad to say? I mean don't like the rom, go home, no hard feelings. How can a very appreciative user donate?

Im sure Jason didnt shut that down just go to his signature you will see it

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
I'm going to get the section restructured and chill with the wife tonight. Taking a breather.

Tomorrow we are going to finishing touching and testing and it will be on. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
I'm going to get the section restructured and chill with the wife tonight. Taking a breather.

Tomorrow we are going to finishing touching and testing and it will be on. :)

Have a great night brother! Enjoy your family as we are enjoying the work your doing!

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Have a great night brother! Enjoy your family as we are enjoying the work your doing!

Of course man take all the time you need. Thanks for the hard work!

ripper2860

Reaction score
Wakey! Wakey! Your loyal subjects are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new King of ROMs. :D

Last edited:

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
Love th3oryrom. Wondering if I could flash the old scream.zip on top of the shifter base without any problems?

wizard

Reaction score
Love th3oryrom. Wondering if I could flash the old scream.zip on top of the shifter base without any problems?

This is not the time or place but why would you want to. There are great versions that are up dated for ice cream sandwich

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
Sorry not trying to cause problems, just curious. I liked the pull down toggles better in that theme. Sorry if I made anyone mad really not trying to upset the wonderful devs

eap369

Reaction score
This new rom is amazing my battery life has jumped!!! And im the type of case who's battery was dead fast. But only one issue is anyone having a foreclose when u try adding a new contact??????

wizard

Reaction score
This new rom is amazing my battery life has jumped!!! And im the type of case who's battery was dead fast. But only one issue is anyone having a foreclose when u try adding a new contact??????

I don't know the answer but not sure this thread is the place to ask about issues with the ROM. The ROM thread is supposed to re open tonight

Husker_fan_

Reaction score
Chill with the wife? WTF? Play with the kids? Seriously? Work a regular job? No way! You should be working non-stop on building these roms to distribute to people you've never met for free! Talk about not having your priorities straight! I never owned a smart phone before the bionic, have no friends that mess with theirs. Since Sept 8, I've rooted my phone, installed several roms, fonts, themes, etc. Never had a single problem. What was the secret? I read, re read, thought, went to work, read some more, came home, read things one more time, then jumped! I think alot of people get nervous or too excited and skip things. I know nothing about this stuff, but most of these instructions seem pretty clear to me. Thanks TH3ORY for sharing your love of gadgets and dev hobby with the rest of us! :hail: :clap: