Starting Screen Switcher

markmicallef

Reaction score
I stumble upon this today, new to me but it may be old news to some of you.

Long hold on menu brings up Screen Switcher Comes in handy if you have seven screens. It appears to be a feature of Home++

746072158_HFGFB-O.png

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I stumble upon this today, new to me but it may be old news to some of you.

Long hold on menu brings up Screen Switcher Comes in handy if you have seven screens. It appears to be a feature of Home++

746072158_HFGFB-O.png

Seems like the developer updated today. Seems really sweet I'm going to go check it out.

Retribution

Reaction score
I love home++ seems like the developer is trying to stand out from the crowd. Doing a great job of it IMHO all that and it's still in beta.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
long press the menu button on the bottom of the phone? doesn't work for me..

edit: my bad.. there is an update available.. it mentions this exact feature in the notes.

Last edited:

boatman2220

Reaction score
I just started using it yesterday. I'm really starting to like it and get used to it. Thanks

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
For those using Home++ how do you see your notification panel? Like when you have a message or mail where does it show up at? No notification panel at the top how would I know I have mail. I have mine set silent so I need to see the envelope icon. I like the way home++ works just a few questions.

Also, how do you change the shortcuts at the bottom of the screen?

Thanks in advance.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
For those using Home++ how do you see your notification panel? Like when you have a message or mail where does it show up at? No notification panel at the top how would I know I have mail. I have mine set silent so I need to see the envelope icon. I like the way home++ works just a few questions.

Also, how do you change the shortcuts at the bottom of the screen?

Thanks in advance.

I think most of us have LED notifications enabled so that the LED lights up whenever we get a notification. Alternately you can download "Missed Call" from the market and customize LED colors and other settings too.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
to pull up the notification panel, just tap the [ ! ] bubble thing on the bottom bar thingy. if you are new to home++, remember that bar at the bottom scrolls left and right (in portrait, up and down in landscape) so if you don't see the [ ! ] thing, try scrolling the bar.