SQUIDLY 2.3.20 ROM here it is same theme as 2.0 but new base official

event121

Reaction score
Worked on 2.3.20 for a bit i think... don't get too many vms. lol.

If u have the untouched file i'll give it a try.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ok I've gone through all the threads to be sure this wasn't already covered and didn't notice it. My problem is with vvoicemail. I sign in and go to retrieve my voicemail but it says its not downloaded properly? I've tried installing it through terminal command and says its not on sdcard, I moved the file to sdcard from Rom folder and still no go...

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
ok here are two files one is bone stock the other zipaligned to install put the Vvm.apk from the zip on your sdcard in the stock folder and run vvoicemail -ins from terminal or install visual voicemail from gscript.

event121

Reaction score
Neither worked.. still get not downloaded properly.
Unzip. Placed in stock. Install with gscript.

Then tried uninstall. Install.
Meh.

Edit: i'm going to have a ticket filed with vzw later today when i get a chance to call. I'll update after.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
If you uninstall it delete the one you have on the sdcard/stock put on the correct one if neither worked it has to be a vzw issue those files were right out of the ota,deodexed

leakim13

Reaction score
Fcing like crazy, launcher pro with the biggest issue.

Sent from the Great North Woods

shibster

Reaction score
So iv got this installed,,, but i no longer have any access to me phone contacts... can anyone tell me how i get them back?

sikbrik

Reaction score
So iv got this installed,,, but i no longer have any access to me phone contacts... can anyone tell me how i get them back?

Did you wipe data when you installed? If so, hopefully your contacts were either sync'd with your Google account or with VZW, because they're gone from the phone (unless you did a nandroid backup or something like that.) If they're already sync'd, they'll come back in a short period of time.

Or did I miss the point and you're saying you can't see the "contacts" menu?

shibster

Reaction score
Ya I did wipe data... so they were gone gone... but I had vrz backup and they did all come back... thank you!