Squidly 2.3.20.1 stock squidly and full blur

efexay

Reaction score
will this work installing over a 2.4.5.A957 system version or do I have to wipe data/cache first?

JustJack1235

Reaction score
How can i get this to work on your rom? the ic_menu is black... but with the text black also it blends into the back

dancedroidheredancedroid

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Im not a member of that forum I can't see it what is it themeing.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
here ya go

i just included the framework because i believe thats all i would need~ let me know if u want the whole file

efexay

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the SBF that this will work on and how to install it? I'm on 2.4.5.A957 (R2D2) and from what I've read, I need to downgrade and essentially make it a Droid 2.

sangweb

Reaction score
Thanks squidly keep up the good work. Lovin it so far.

aefe5c69-d963-6717.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Can you Please add "Mobile Network On/Off" on the power menu also for those that have limited data on their plan? TIA.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I didn't know that there was a limited data plan for vzw...... that's news to me and I work there :) there is one plan 29.99 for smart phones. And 2 options for tablets and laptops and air cards....

Sent on the fly~

sangweb

Reaction score
I didn't know that there was a limited data plan for vzw...... that's news to me and I work there :) there is one plan 29.99 for smart phones. And 2 options for tablets and laptops and air cards....

Sent on the fly~

I am on Pageplus that use Verizon network, also most HTC phones have this as part of the Power Menu.

Last edited:

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Ah, gotcha! In the market widgetoid.....has a option to turn on and off the data~ its a free app~
Didn't mean to pry btw. Cuz I would love to pay less for this damn phone is why I asked~

Sent on the fly~