Squidly 2.3.20.1 stock squidly and full blur

Ehsan97

Reaction score
loving this so far. I have a really dumb question, umm whats the difference between full blur and stock? which is which? Thank you.

Full blur has all of the blur apps like calendar and social networking or whatever its called etc and stock does not. The beauty of it is once you instal one of them you can manually choose which pieces of blur you want

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Thank you. and yea it definitely makes life easier with the gscript... before i was totally lost as to how i would add or remove certain things. Once again Thanks.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
loving this so far. I have a really dumb question, umm whats the difference between full blur and stock? which is which? Thank you.

Full blur has all of the blur apps like calendar and social networking or whatever its called etc and stock does not. The beauty of it is once you instal one of them you can manually choose which pieces of blur you want

Thank you. and yea it definitely makes life easier with the gscript... before i was totally lost as to how i would add or remove certain things. Once again Thanks.

Yeah gscript has definately made the customization angle of this rom a lot more accesible.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Its the same as the terminal emulator commands from the last version but spelled out in plain english. Its also preinstalled with the rom. Just open the gscript app and scroll around the options. One click and you're done.

pkbest

Reaction score
Squidly, just wanted to let you know i recovered my phone lol. I had to use that TBH rooted VZW rom.. well the sbf file (newest one..using RSD Lite) however, this being said.. i can sucessfully fix my phone from minor/semi major breakage ;) lol.. good work on the rom... looking forward to the themes you said you'd be porting..

Also, just looked.. hehe. should have read first "adwlauncher -rm -ins= rm removes adwlauncher ,ins installs it (make sure there is full blur/another launcher there before removing)" my bad bro :)

Last edited:

Ehsan97

Reaction score
Another question, I hope you guys dnt mind me. Umm how would i overclock? should i run the setscript first using g script and then hit whichever overclock speed id like? And another question, my fone tends to reboot when i open up an app some times. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

bookie

Reaction score
Once again squidly is a genius!!!

Droid 2
Squidly 2.3.20.1 fullblur
Overclocked 1.25ghz with Jrummy app
Quadrant score 2131

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Ok good I'm on my way home now from out of town so I will be installing it n about an hr thanx spaz

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Another question, I hope you guys dnt mind me. Umm how would i overclock? should i run the setscript first using g script and then hit whichever overclock speed id like? And another question, my fone tends to reboot when i open up an app some times. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

To overclock you can just use the script but start slow and work your way up. Only scale up if everything seems to wrok swimmingly with average use. As for the reboots, I have been using this for a few days now with no reboots. Were you coming from stock?

bookie

Reaction score
Its the same as the terminal emulator commands from the last version but spelled out in plain english. Its also preinstalled with the rom. Just open the gscript app and scroll around the options. One click and you're done.

Where do I find the gscript app? I don't see it

Droid 2
Quadrant score 2131

Ehsan97

Reaction score

To overclock you can just use the script but start slow and work your way up. Only scale up if everything seems to wrok swimmingly with average use. As for the reboots, I have been using this for a few days now with no reboots. Were you coming from stock?

I actually had squidly 2.3.20 stock before prior to the 2.3.20.1

for example, i would run the setscript, then tap the overclock 1.1 and then i would hit the home button and it would freeze and lead to a reboot.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Where do I find the gscript app? I don't see it

Droid 2
Quadrant score 2131

You sure its not in there? Its under Gscript lite. Should have appeared in your app drawer at first boot.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I actually had squidly 2.3.20 stock before prior to the 2.3.20.1

for example, i would run the setscript, then tap the overclock 1.1 and then i would hit the home button and it would freeze and lead to a reboot.

Curious. Is it happening just when overclocking or when doing other things as well?

Ehsan97

Reaction score
I believe since i started messing with the overclocking it has started.