Spec 2 for sale for ROM/Kernal development!

Layvin1

Reaction score
Well my time with it has been great but I had to move on. Turns out my sister-in-law was extorting money from my mother-in-law, which we had our phones under her account and was giving money every month for the bill......that wasn't getting paid! So my wife and I just got new Galaxy S3s.

The Spec 2 is in great shape. I still have all original packaging and accessories. It wont ne able to be activated on Verizon. So its a perfect candidate for development . I will wipe it and return it back to stock ICS using the .cab file before its shipped.

Anyone interested private message me and we will negotiate.

asianflavor

Reaction score
Hey Stranger! Sorry to hear about the sis-in-law issue. I see that that Loki is working on this phone. Just happen to stop by here and see if anyone did anything with it, then saw the custom kernel thread. Awesome! If I get the Note 3 next month, I should be getting the Spec 2 back also. Has anyone gotten CM10 going yet? May have tear apart the Korean version and fix that pesky screen issue. Since you rocking the S3, have you tried my ported MIUI ROM on XDA? Well.. was mine till I gave it to a good friend that has more time.

Hit me up on hangout... living in that world almost 24/7.

OP
Layvin1

Layvin1

Reaction score
Hey Stranger! Sorry to hear about the sis-in-law issue. I see that that Loki is working on this phone. Just happen to stop by here and see if anyone did anything with it, then saw the custom kernel thread. Awesome! If I get the Note 3 next month, I should be getting the Spec 2 back also. Has anyone gotten CM10 going yet? May have tear apart the Korean version and fix that pesky screen issue. Since you rocking the S3, have you tried my ported MIUI ROM on XDA? Well.. was mine till I gave it to a good friend that has more time.

Hit me up on hangout... living in that world almost 24/7.

Hey pal! Yeah its been awhile. I'm getting used to the s3. I have rooted it and made a stock backup with twrp. I currently am running jelly beans build 19. It's pretty sweet and actually very stable and very customizable during the install process u can choose what u want features and apps wise. Its based off of jb 4.1.2 I think. I didn't realize you had a s3 Tom. Send me a link ill check it out. Also thinking about testing the pareses touch rage rom based on jb 4.3. If I don't get any takers on my spec2 ill still help the community with testing on the new kernal and any builds anyone comes up with. Nice hearing from ya!