eBay Instant Sale- selling my droid

JJL618

Reaction score
Well they received my package today. They originally offered me $117 because I told them it was in good shape. They didn't think it was like described so they offered me $93.50. I took it. I was afraid they would offer me like $20 or something, but everything turned out great.

yutzybrian

Reaction score
I try to hold onto all my old phones. Only time I parted with ones was if I traded phones with a friend or wanted to buy a different phone off ebay and needed the money to help cover the new phone.

therock

Reaction score
Keep it. If you break or lose your new one you can activate the old one while you wait for a replacement.

justinfo

Reaction score
Alltech - Similar experience

Wish I had known - The buy back was really misrepresented on the ebay home page.

Sent in a very good condition iphone 3gs - based on offer of 185 - where 2 days earlier it was 202. - email offer of 81 dollars.

Stating that there were deep scuffs, scratches and a lot of wear and tear. This phone was always well protected and in excellent condition.

I declined the offer. I cannot believe that Ebay would allow these shenanigans.

Anyways - did some looking and found this forum.

Also found this site for legal action.

EBay Instant Cell Phone Sale Misrepresented Lawsuits | Recycled Phones, Alltech Wholesale, Not Condition Represented

I declined offer. When I get it back I am going to make sure they sent me back my phone - based on serial. My phone was truly like new.

Even the "Decline" is sketchy - You have to click decline - nothing happens - then click "continue" then it will confirm that you have declined. No checkbox or really any indication of your choice prior to proceeding. WEAK

Their BBB score is currently at C