1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dock Sale! MIKRADLE Exclusive Droidforums Member Sale!

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by cuskit, Apr 2, 2010.

1. cuskit

cuskit New Member

MIKRADLE
    The Ultimate Smartphone Docking Experience!

BUNNY BUSTER WEEKEND BLAST!
    ALL MIKRADLES ON A 3 DAY SALE!
    $19.99* ANY COLOR!
    DROIDFORUMS.NET MEMBERS SPECIAL!
    9:00AM FRIDAY 4/2 - MONDAY 4/5 9:00PM
    *Shipping only $2.95
    *Does Not Include MicroUSB Cable

TO ORDER - MAKE A DIRECT PAYPAL PAYMENT OF $22.94 ($19.99 + $2.95 SHIPPING) TO OUR MIKRADLE ACCOUNT NAME: lubrich@optonline.net

DO NOT GO THROUGH EBAY!
    Be sure to include a note with a shipping address plus your choice of color
    (Black, Cherry, Walnut, Oak or Mahogany)
    View attachment 5729 View attachment 5730

Any questions - email me direct at mikey06@optonline.net

MIKRADLE
    THE CHARGING STATION THAT
    DOES NOT REQUIRE REMOVAL OF YOUR COVER!

MADE IN THE USA

MIKRADLE IS PROUD TO SHOW OUR APPRECIATION TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS FOR THEIR LOYALTY AND DEDICATION TO DROIDFORUMS.NET!
    THANK YOU!

Follow all
    MIKRADLE News/Updates/Comments Here on the Forums: MIKRADLE - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

A small sampling from hundreds of comments received from the MIKRADLE Owners Club:

* Nice packaging, excellent service and the Mikradle does exactly what is claimed!

* If you own a Droid with a cover, you need this dock! Excellent furniture quality!

* Another beautiful Mikradle! Mike is the absolute best!

* Beautiful. Ordered a second one for another room. Fast shipping and a great seller!

* Excellent item! I can't say enough good things about this piece!

* This dock is very high quality, shipping was fast, and I will purchase again!

* This dock is very well made! Fits beautifully with my current furniture! A triple “A” product!

* I'd highly recommend this seller to all! Return customer & very satisfied!

* Awesome MIKRADLE products! Mike is an awesome person to deal with! Will buy again!!

* A fabulous product to accompany the Droid - thank you for designing it!

* Absolutely beautiful workmanship! What a great seller! Thank You very much!

* A nice product, my Cherry MIKRADLE looks great in my kitchen along with my cherry cabinets!

* Excellent product & quick to ship. If you need a beautiful cradle, this is it!

* Fast shipping and awesome product! Great design and finish - highly recommended!

* Unsurpassed communication! A great product! You can buy with it confidence!

* Awesome, totally love this MIKRADLE! Honest about shipping too. My wife wants one for her Blackberry!

* Beautiful product! It looks great on my night stand!

* Excellent product and superb communication! I could not have been more pleased!

* Nicely designed. Works perfect with my Droid - and WITH the cover on! Great!!!

* Unique, pretty, works with a case! Much better than the Moto dock! Great communications from Mike! Thanks!

* Super and fast shipping! An awesome product! Well made and works great with a case on the Droid!

* Excellent Item! Well made and works great!!! Fast Shipping! Recommended!!!

* Happy repeat customer! High quality dock - Mike gives the best customer service!

* Wow! Speedy delivery! Excellent product quality! Great communication!

* Fastest darned shipping I've ever seen! Beautiful product! Thank you!

* Droid owners, this MIKRADLE is a MUST HAVE! The BEST seller you will EVER buy from period!!!!!!!!

* Outstanding product!!! Fast turnaround and extremely service oriented! MIKRADLE IS THE BEST!!!

* This MIKRADLE Droid dock is beautiful! An excellent transaction and product!! You'll love this!!

* Great work !! HIGH QUALITY !! More than I expected in quality for the price! Thanks!

* Five Star customer service! Two thumbs up to the product and craftsmanship!

* Great Product, Great seller!! You won't find this quality from imports!

* Beautifully crafted! Lovely! Perfect!

* Excellent product! Works perfectly! Well packaged for shipping! Thanks!

* Excellent product and service! Highly recommend!!!

* Awesome phone dock, packaging was superb, and sellers contact was excellent!

* Superb quality. Excellent communication from seller.

* Excellent products! Goes right to desktop view (multimedia mode)! Wow! Love it! Thank you!

* Service was STELLAR!!! I highly recommend MIKRADLE to anyone and everyone!

* WOW! Really nice tool and fantastic communication! This MIKRALE dock is first class! A+A+A+

* Excellent service! Great packing! Good e-mail! I definitely recommend buying this dock!

* Very fast delivery and outstanding packing! Thanks for the great shipping!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  2. GoGators

GoGators New Member

OK, I'm confused. Why does free shipping cost $2.95? And in one spot it includes a micro usb cable, but a disclaimer states it does not. I am considering ordering one of these (very nice quality), but what is really included for my direct PayPal payment?
  3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

OK, Mikey, you finally got me! I'm in! Send me the best cherry stained one you've got, will make my payment tonight. Thanks and Happy Easter to you and yours!

:yahoo:
  4. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Sorry for the confusion - you were seeing my "Signature" which shows when I post anything here on the forums. I've edited my signature so as to avoid confusion.

The normal pricing for a MIKRADLE is $29.95 (which includes free shipping and a cable). With this sale, you pay ten dollars less, but will pay shipping and get no cable. You still realize a good discount as the cable is readily available for just a buck and change at monoprice.com. Most buyers already have a MicroUsb cable (your phone came with one) therefore appreciate the much lower price of this sale.

Have I clarified this for you? Hope so, if not, email me at mikey06@optonline.net mike
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  5. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Am I assuming you want 87 Cherry MIKRADLES? That's my current inventory of Cherry - and each and every one of them is the "BEST"! So, let's see, 87 x $22.94 = $1,995.78 you owe me! :icon_ banana:
    Just messin' wif ya! :) If history has any bearing on which I send you - you will be quite pleased - all previous Cherry MIKRADLE owners have complimented on how beautiful theirs looks! :) Meanwhile - I thank you for your patronage and wish you and yours the Best Easter! :) mikey
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  6. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Yeah, that's gonna happen!
  7. metsnfins

metsnfins New Member

hmmm

maybe

not sure if i feel like spending the money but looks like a good deal
  8. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

OK, order's in. (Did you use your Droid to do the math on that one? You know how Hook loves that trick!)
  9. cuskit

cuskit New Member

MIKRADLE
    The Ultimate Smartphone Docking Experience!

BUNNY BUSTER WEEKEND BLAST!
    ALL MIKRADLES ON A 3 DAY SALE!
    $19.99* ANY COLOR!
    DROIDFORUMS.NET MEMBERS SPECIAL!
    9:00AM FRIDAY 4/2 - MONDAY 4/5 9:00PM
    *Shipping only $2.95
    *Does Not Include MicroUSB Cable

TO ORDER - MAKE A DIRECT PAYPAL PAYMENT OF $22.94 ($19.99 + $2.95 SHIPPING) TO OUR MIKRADLE ACCOUNT NAME: lubrich@optonline.net

DO NOT GO THROUGH EBAY!
    Be sure to include a note with a shipping address plus your choice of color
    (Black, Cherry, Walnut, Oak or Mahogany)
    View attachment 5731 View attachment 5732

Any questions - email me direct at mikey06@optonline.net

MIKRADLE
    THE CHARGING STATION THAT
    DOES NOT REQUIRE REMOVAL OF YOUR COVER!

MADE IN THE USA

MIKRADLE IS PROUD TO SHOW OUR APPRECIATION TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS FOR THEIR LOYALTY AND DEDICATION TO DROIDFORUMS.NET!
    THANK YOU!

Follow all MIKRADLE News/Updates/Comments Here on the Forums: MIKRADLE - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

A small sampling from hundreds of comments received from the MIKRADLE Owners Club:

* Nice packaging, excellent service and the Mikradle does exactly what is claimed!

* If you own a Droid with a cover, you need this dock! Excellent furniture quality!

* Another beautiful Mikradle! Mike is the absolute best!

* Beautiful. Ordered a second one for another room. Fast shipping and a great seller!

* Excellent item! I can't say enough good things about this piece!

* This dock is very high quality, shipping was fast, and I will purchase again!

* This dock is very well made! Fits beautifully with my current furniture! A triple “A” product!

* I'd highly recommend this seller to all! Return customer & very satisfied!

* Awesome MIKRADLE products! Mike is an awesome person to deal with! Will buy again!!

* A fabulous product to accompany the Droid - thank you for designing it!

* Absolutely beautiful workmanship! What a great seller! Thank You very much!

* A nice product, my Cherry MIKRADLE looks great in my kitchen along with my cherry cabinets!

* Excellent product & quick to ship. If you need a beautiful cradle, this is it!

* Fast shipping and awesome product! Great design and finish - highly recommended!

* Unsurpassed communication! A great product! You can buy with it confidence!

* Awesome, totally love this MIKRADLE! Honest about shipping too. My wife wants one for her Blackberry!

* Beautiful product! It looks great on my night stand!

* Excellent product and superb communication! I could not have been more pleased!

* Nicely designed. Works perfect with my Droid - and WITH the cover on! Great!!!

* Unique, pretty, works with a case! Much better than the Moto dock! Great communications from Mike! Thanks!

* Super and fast shipping! An awesome product! Well made and works great with a case on the Droid!

* Excellent Item! Well made and works great!!! Fast Shipping! Recommended!!!

* Happy repeat customer! High quality dock - Mike gives the best customer service!

* Wow! Speedy delivery! Excellent product quality! Great communication!

* Fastest darned shipping I've ever seen! Beautiful product! Thank you!

* Droid owners, this MIKRADLE is a MUST HAVE! The BEST seller you will EVER buy from period!!!!!!!!

* Outstanding product!!! Fast turnaround and extremely service oriented! MIKRADLE IS THE BEST!!!

* This MIKRADLE Droid dock is beautiful! An excellent transaction and product!! You'll love this!!

* Great work !! HIGH QUALITY !! More than I expected in quality for the price! Thanks!

* Five Star customer service! Two thumbs up to the product and craftsmanship!

* Great Product, Great seller!! You won't find this quality from imports!

* Beautifully crafted! Lovely! Perfect!

* Excellent product! Works perfectly! Well packaged for shipping! Thanks!

* Excellent product and service! Highly recommend!!!

* Awesome phone dock, packaging was superb, and sellers contact was excellent!

* Superb quality. Excellent communication from seller.

* Excellent products! Goes right to desktop view (multimedia mode)! Wow! Love it! Thank you!

* Service was STELLAR!!! I highly recommend MIKRADLE to anyone and everyone!

* WOW! Really nice tool and fantastic communication! This MIKRALE dock is first class! A+A+A+

* Excellent service! Great packing! Good e-mail! I definitely recommend buying this dock!

* Very fast delivery and outstanding packing! Thanks for the great shipping!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  10. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

Hey! Where's the price protection for the MIKRADLE I purchased four moths ago? :)
  11. Jenady

Jenady New Member

These look great. I just sent you payment for two.

Thank you.
  12. cuskit

cuskit New Member

You're killing me... :rofl3: mikey :)
  13. cuskit

cuskit New Member

RacingTo The Finish - What Color Will Win?

Thanks for the purchase! Thanks for the purchase! :):)

Double your pleasure! I appreciate appreciate your multiple MIKRADLE order! :) :)

This weekends Bunny Buster Blast looks to pale last weeks Black Weekend Blowout sales! I thought Black was the hot seller - but I'm being proved wrong this weekend! It's a neck to neck race between Cherry and Mahogany right now with Walnut fighting for a close second! Oak sales are holding fast though - which figures seeing as oak is the number one desk color in the corporate world! And I'm trying my best to be sure there's an Oak MIKRADLE on every one of those "bailout" corporate desks! ;) mikey
  14. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Dock Sales - MIKRADLE Enjoys Another Successful Weekend!

What a great weekend! Thank you to all those members who took time off from family gatherings to place orders! I truly appreciate the wonderful turnout! Still have ten hours to go and the orders continue to roll in! Whoopie!
    View attachment 5831 View attachment 5832

The MIKRADLE OWNERS CLUB is rapidly approaching 1,000 members! I'm definitely going to do something special for that particular sale! Any ideas? :) mikey

15. MJ5150

MJ5150 New Member

Make #1,000 out of carbon fiber.

-Mike
  16. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Yep! There ya go! My docks take me about 2 hours each. Let's add another 3 hours wrapping it with CF, and best yet - offer it for less than $15.00 each! :)

You have me ROTF! :rofl3: Thanks for the Monday Pick-Me-Up! :)

I'd be happy to invite Chris over so that I can also begin training him! I could use some of his determined dedication! :)mikey
  17. MJ5150

MJ5150 New Member

I'll give you $150 for it. Seriously. $75 up front, $75 when it ships.

-Mike
  18. dishnu

dishnu New Member

You talked me in to one even thou i do not have a Droid yet ... it should still work on my Dare thou
  19. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Thanks for the order! I've sent you email verification. Did you know you are the 9th Mike to order a MIKRADLE on this weekends special? Wow! And of course, my name is also Mike! Gotta love the name! :)

And I'm not sure if you want to mention your home town on these forums (so I won't), but your city is becoming very populated with MIKRADLES, several members here have discussed this fact on another thread! :) mikey
  20. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Carbon Fiber MIKRADLE!

Mike - I may take you up on that offer! I've been wanting to build a CF MIKRADLE for quite some time now, but held off pending the release of the Carbon Cases. I felt it would compliment those well! I did purchase some of the CF Vinyl discussed elsewhere, but decided it was not viable since it’s just an imitation, and as such would not be able to command a selling price high enough to justify the expense of the labor involved to manufacture this particular model.

My thoughts are to make a Carbon Fiber MIKRADLE as kind of a forum project, with pictures and videos of the progress from start to finish. I wanted to get input and observations from members with each posting I place - sort of like the Carbon Case thread. Obviously this would not be a money maker (at least not making one at a time), no more than making a MIKRADLE one at a time (it averages about two hours to make one MIKRADLE). I've invested a lot of time into jigs, templates and proprietary carbide cutters on my machinery to facilitate kind of an "assembly line" manufacture of these, meanwhile still retaining that "handmade" touch to the procedure. And the finish I apply is definitely the bottleneck on time - at least 20 minutes to a half hour hand rubbing each MIKRADLE between coats of catalyzed lacquer (7-9 coats are applied). My employees (with me for more than two decades) are very good at this, and of course I spend a lot of time myself on all the custom models I build (3-5 per day).

CF would be an exciting venture for me - I've been itching to do this! The Carbon Case thread has held me back given the issues they have encountered. I respect both Chris and Mark a lot, but for myself - I would never have initiated purchases (deposits) before making at least 1-2 prototypes prior to getting into production. In retrospect, their experience has probably led them to this conclusion also. But you have to give them a lot of credit for the way they have weathered all the comments and sarcasm they've encountered! Through it all they persevered and ultimately I'm sure they will succeed. Perhaps lose a lot of hair in the process though! As a custom manufacturer myself, I'm pulling for them, that's for sure!

Meanwhile - I am working on a Corian MIKRADLE DuPont Surfaces Products: Distinctive. Advanced. Beautiful., I'll be posting pix on this within a week. I think you will like this one also! Not sure of the feasibility of marketing it - the expense (like CF) may price it too high to be economically salable. :)

But yes - I say we move ahead on the first Carbon Fiber MIKRADLE! :) mikey

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010