Dock Sale! MIKRADLE Exclusive Droidforums Member Sale!

cuskit

Reaction score
MIKRADLE
The Ultimate Smartphone Docking Experience!

BUNNY BUSTER WEEKEND BLAST!
ALL MIKRADLES ON A 3 DAY SALE!
$19.99* ANY COLOR!
DROIDFORUMS.NET MEMBERS SPECIAL!
9:00AM FRIDAY 4/2 - MONDAY 4/5 9:00PM
*Shipping only $2.95
*Does Not Include MicroUSB Cable

TO ORDER - MAKE A DIRECT PAYPAL PAYMENT OF $22.94 ($19.99 + $2.95 SHIPPING) TO OUR MIKRADLE ACCOUNT NAME: [email protected]

DO NOT GO THROUGH EBAY!
Be sure to include a note with a shipping address plus your choice of color
(Black, Cherry, Walnut, Oak or Mahogany)
View attachment 5729View attachment 5730

Any questions - email me direct at [email protected]

MIKRADLE
THE CHARGING STATION THAT
DOES NOT REQUIRE REMOVAL OF YOUR COVER!

MADE IN THE USA

MIKRADLE IS PROUD TO SHOW OUR APPRECIATION TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS FOR THEIR LOYALTY AND DEDICATION TO DROIDFORUMS.NET!
THANK YOU!

Follow all
MIKRADLE News/Updates/Comments Here on the Forums: MIKRADLE - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

A small sampling from hundreds of comments received from the MIKRADLE Owners Club:

* Nice packaging, excellent service and the Mikradle does exactly what is claimed!

* If you own a Droid with a cover, you need this dock! Excellent furniture quality!

* Another beautiful Mikradle! Mike is the absolute best!

* Beautiful. Ordered a second one for another room. Fast shipping and a great seller!

* Excellent item! I can't say enough good things about this piece!

* This dock is very high quality, shipping was fast, and I will purchase again!

* This dock is very well made! Fits beautifully with my current furniture! A triple “A” product!

* I'd highly recommend this seller to all! Return customer & very satisfied!

* Awesome MIKRADLE products! Mike is an awesome person to deal with! Will buy again!!

* A fabulous product to accompany the Droid - thank you for designing it!

* Absolutely beautiful workmanship! What a great seller! Thank You very much!

* A nice product, my Cherry MIKRADLE looks great in my kitchen along with my cherry cabinets!

* Excellent product & quick to ship. If you need a beautiful cradle, this is it!

* Fast shipping and awesome product! Great design and finish - highly recommended!

* Unsurpassed communication! A great product! You can buy with it confidence!

* Awesome, totally love this MIKRADLE! Honest about shipping too. My wife wants one for her Blackberry!

* Beautiful product! It looks great on my night stand!

* Excellent product and superb communication! I could not have been more pleased!

* Nicely designed. Works perfect with my Droid - and WITH the cover on! Great!!!

* Unique, pretty, works with a case! Much better than the Moto dock! Great communications from Mike! Thanks!

* Super and fast shipping! An awesome product! Well made and works great with a case on the Droid!

* Excellent Item! Well made and works great!!! Fast Shipping! Recommended!!!

* Happy repeat customer! High quality dock - Mike gives the best customer service!

* Wow! Speedy delivery! Excellent product quality! Great communication!

* Fastest darned shipping I've ever seen! Beautiful product! Thank you!

* Droid owners, this MIKRADLE is a MUST HAVE! The BEST seller you will EVER buy from period!!!!!!!!

* Outstanding product!!! Fast turnaround and extremely service oriented! MIKRADLE IS THE BEST!!!

* This MIKRADLE Droid dock is beautiful! An excellent transaction and product!! You'll love this!!

* Great work !! HIGH QUALITY !! More than I expected in quality for the price! Thanks!

* Five Star customer service! Two thumbs up to the product and craftsmanship!

* Great Product, Great seller!! You won't find this quality from imports!

* Beautifully crafted! Lovely! Perfect!

* Excellent product! Works perfectly! Well packaged for shipping! Thanks!

* Excellent product and service! Highly recommend!!!

* Awesome phone dock, packaging was superb, and sellers contact was excellent!

* Superb quality. Excellent communication from seller.

* Excellent products! Goes right to desktop view (multimedia mode)! Wow! Love it! Thank you!

* Service was STELLAR!!! I highly recommend MIKRADLE to anyone and everyone!

* WOW! Really nice tool and fantastic communication! This MIKRALE dock is first class! A+A+A+

* Excellent service! Great packing! Good e-mail! I definitely recommend buying this dock!

* Very fast delivery and outstanding packing! Thanks for the great shipping!

Last edited:

GoGators

Reaction score
OK, I'm confused. Why does free shipping cost $2.95? And in one spot it includes a micro usb cable, but a disclaimer states it does not. I am considering ordering one of these (very nice quality), but what is really included for my direct PayPal payment?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
MIKRADLE

$19.99* ANY COLOR!
*Shipping only $2.95

TO ORDER - MAKE A DIRECT PAYPAL PAYMENT OF $22.94 ($19.99 + $2.95 SHIPPING) TO OUR MIKRADLE ACCOUNT NAME: [email protected]

DO NOT GO THROUGH EBAY!

MIKRADLE

MADE IN THE USA

MIKRADLE IS PROUD TO SHOW OUR APPRECIATION TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS FOR THEIR LOYALTY AND DEDICATION TO DROIDFORUMS.NET!
THANK YOU!

OK, Mikey, you finally got me! I'm in! Send me the best cherry stained one you've got, will make my payment tonight. Thanks and Happy Easter to you and yours!

:yahoo:

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
OK, I'm confused. Why does free shipping cost $2.95? And in one spot it includes a micro usb cable, but a disclaimer states it does not. I am considering ordering one of these (very nice quality), but what is really included for my direct PayPal payment?
Sorry for the confusion - you were seeing my "Signature" which shows when I post anything here on the forums. I've edited my signature so as to avoid confusion.

The normal pricing for a MIKRADLE is $29.95 (which includes free shipping and a cable). With this sale, you pay ten dollars less, but will pay shipping and get no cable. You still realize a good discount as the cable is readily available for just a buck and change at monoprice.com. Most buyers already have a MicroUsb cable (your phone came with one) therefore appreciate the much lower price of this sale.

Have I clarified this for you? Hope so, if not, email me at [email protected] mike

Last edited:
OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
MIKRADLE

$19.99* ANY COLOR!
*Shipping only $2.95

DO NOT GO THROUGH EBAY!

MIKRADLE

MADE IN THE USA

THANK YOU!

Follow all MIKRADLE News/Updates/Comments Here on the Forums: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mikradle/

OK, Mikey, you finally got me! I'm in! Send me the best cherry stained one you've got, will make my payment tonight. Thanks and Happy Easter to you and yours!

:yahoo:

Am I assuming you want 87 Cherry MIKRADLES? That's my current inventory of Cherry - and each and every one of them is the "BEST"! So, let's see, 87 x $22.94 = $1,995.78 you owe me! :icon_ banana:
Just messin' wif ya! :) If history has any bearing on which I send you - you will be quite pleased - all previous Cherry MIKRADLE owners have complimented on how beautiful theirs looks! :) Meanwhile - I thank you for your patronage and wish you and yours the Best Easter! :) mikey

Last edited:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Am I assuming you want 87 Cherry MIKRADLES? That's my current inventory of Cherry - and each and every one of them is the "BEST"! So, let's see, 87 x $22.94 = $1,995.78 you owe me! :icon_ banana:
Just messin' wif ya! :) If history has any bearing on which I send you - you will be quite pleased - all previous Cherry MIKRADLE owners have complimented on how beautiful theirs looks! :) Meanwhile - I thank you for your patronage and wish you and yours the Best Easter! :) mikey

Yeah, that's gonna happen!

metsnfins

Reaction score
hmmm

maybe

not sure if i feel like spending the money but looks like a good deal

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

OK, order's in. (Did you use your Droid to do the math on that one? You know how Hook loves that trick!)

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
MIKRADLE

$19.99* ANY COLOR!
*Shipping only $2.95

DO NOT GO THROUGH EBAY!
View attachment 5731View attachment 5732

MIKRADLE

MADE IN THE USA

THANK YOU!

Follow all MIKRADLE News/Updates/Comments Here on the Forums: MIKRADLE - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

A small sampling from hundreds of comments received from the MIKRADLE Owners Club:

* Nice packaging, excellent service and the Mikradle does exactly what is claimed!

* If you own a Droid with a cover, you need this dock! Excellent furniture quality!

* Another beautiful Mikradle! Mike is the absolute best!

* Beautiful. Ordered a second one for another room. Fast shipping and a great seller!

* Excellent item! I can't say enough good things about this piece!

* This dock is very high quality, shipping was fast, and I will purchase again!

* This dock is very well made! Fits beautifully with my current furniture! A triple “A” product!

* I'd highly recommend this seller to all! Return customer & very satisfied!

* Awesome MIKRADLE products! Mike is an awesome person to deal with! Will buy again!!

* A fabulous product to accompany the Droid - thank you for designing it!

* Absolutely beautiful workmanship! What a great seller! Thank You very much!

* A nice product, my Cherry MIKRADLE looks great in my kitchen along with my cherry cabinets!

* Excellent product & quick to ship. If you need a beautiful cradle, this is it!

* Fast shipping and awesome product! Great design and finish - highly recommended!

* Unsurpassed communication! A great product! You can buy with it confidence!

* Awesome, totally love this MIKRADLE! Honest about shipping too. My wife wants one for her Blackberry!

* Beautiful product! It looks great on my night stand!

* Excellent product and superb communication! I could not have been more pleased!

* Nicely designed. Works perfect with my Droid - and WITH the cover on! Great!!!

* Unique, pretty, works with a case! Much better than the Moto dock! Great communications from Mike! Thanks!

* Super and fast shipping! An awesome product! Well made and works great with a case on the Droid!

* Excellent Item! Well made and works great!!! Fast Shipping! Recommended!!!

* Happy repeat customer! High quality dock - Mike gives the best customer service!

* Wow! Speedy delivery! Excellent product quality! Great communication!

* Fastest darned shipping I've ever seen! Beautiful product! Thank you!

* Droid owners, this MIKRADLE is a MUST HAVE! The BEST seller you will EVER buy from period!!!!!!!!

* Outstanding product!!! Fast turnaround and extremely service oriented! MIKRADLE IS THE BEST!!!

* This MIKRADLE Droid dock is beautiful! An excellent transaction and product!! You'll love this!!

* Great work !! HIGH QUALITY !! More than I expected in quality for the price! Thanks!

* Five Star customer service! Two thumbs up to the product and craftsmanship!

* Great Product, Great seller!! You won't find this quality from imports!

* Beautifully crafted! Lovely! Perfect!

* Excellent product! Works perfectly! Well packaged for shipping! Thanks!

* Excellent product and service! Highly recommend!!!

* Awesome phone dock, packaging was superb, and sellers contact was excellent!

* Superb quality. Excellent communication from seller.

* Excellent products! Goes right to desktop view (multimedia mode)! Wow! Love it! Thank you!

* Service was STELLAR!!! I highly recommend MIKRADLE to anyone and everyone!

* WOW! Really nice tool and fantastic communication! This MIKRALE dock is first class! A+A+A+

* Excellent service! Great packing! Good e-mail! I definitely recommend buying this dock!

* Very fast delivery and outstanding packing! Thanks for the great shipping!

Last edited:

Jenady

Reaction score
These look great. I just sent you payment for two.

Thank you.

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
RacingTo The Finish - What Color Will Win?

These look great. I just sent you payment for two.

Thank you.

Thanks for the purchase! Thanks for the purchase! :):)

Double your pleasure! I appreciate appreciate your multiple MIKRADLE order! :) :)

This weekends Bunny Buster Blast looks to pale last weeks Black Weekend Blowout sales! I thought Black was the hot seller - but I'm being proved wrong this weekend! It's a neck to neck race between Cherry and Mahogany right now with Walnut fighting for a close second! Oak sales are holding fast though - which figures seeing as oak is the number one desk color in the corporate world! And I'm trying my best to be sure there's an Oak MIKRADLE on every one of those "bailout" corporate desks! ;) mikey

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Dock Sales - MIKRADLE Enjoys Another Successful Weekend!

What a great weekend! Thank you to all those members who took time off from family gatherings to place orders! I truly appreciate the wonderful turnout! Still have ten hours to go and the orders continue to roll in! Whoopie!
View attachment 5831View attachment 5832

The MIKRADLE OWNERS CLUB is rapidly approaching 1,000 members! I'm definitely going to do something special for that particular sale! Any ideas? :) mikey