I got 2 Droid 3's for $59!!!

aross6

Reaction score
So I was holding out for the Bionic for the wifey and I because it's supposed to be the mother of all phones, of course with the mother of all price tags @ $299.99 each. Then I heard the Droid 3 was $199.99 on BOGO, so I picked up one for the wifey and I. We had $50.00 credit on one line, and I had 2 x $52.00 gift cards from the Verizon Trade-In Program, so WITH tax I only paid $59! Not too bad for a dual core phone with a qHD screen, kick-a keyboard, hdmi, and so forth upgrading from the D1, right? I really just hope Skype and/or Motorola get the FFC working for Video Chat... then I'll be 100% satisfied (even the new Blur isn't too bad... especially when compared to what my mother-in-law's Cliq was)!

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice! Especially if you guys, or even just one of you, got the unlimited plan as well. Welcome to the Droid 3 family!

OP
A

aross6

Reaction score
We were both grandfathered in to Unlimited Data from our OG Droids dancedroid

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ah, very awesome. This phone is going to be crazy once root gets here. How's your battery life?

OP
A

aross6

Reaction score
Ah, very awesome. This phone is going to be crazy once root gets here. How's your battery life?

Almost 7 hours on it today with 80% battery remaining... but I had to uninstall Google+ and put Social Location on the Moto Task Manager auto-end list to achieve that....

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, after uninstalling my Google+ mine got better as well(5hrs with 70% left, a lot better then I was getting). How do you put Social Location on the Moto Task Manager auto-end list? I'd love to get the most out of my battery.

OP
A

aross6

Reaction score
Yeah, after uninstalling my Google+ mine got better as well(5hrs with 70% left, a lot better then I was getting). How do you put Social Location on the Moto Task Manager auto-end list? I'd love to get the most out of my battery.
Open the app drawer, scroll over to Task Manager and open the app, once open scroll down and find Social Location, longer press on it and click add to auto-end list... hope this helps!

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Open the app drawer, scroll over to Task Manager and open the app, once open scroll down and find Social Location, longer press on it and click add to auto-end list... hope this helps!
Found it, thanks!