I <3 my Droid 2

Inverse

Reaction score
I can't be the only one. I love this phone. I love the keyboard and feel. Even though I'm sitting in front of a perfectly good laptop, I'd rather type this out on my D2. :) When I wake up in the morning, I take a peek at it just because it's so pretty.

When a new phone comes out, I envy a little at the awesome specs, then look at my phone and breathe in relief because my phone has an awesome slider keyboard that's smooth like butter and a sexy square design that looks modern and sexy. Not rounded and iPhone like.

I see my D2 and I see both Android's past and its future in a single design. I just love it. Not sure if I'll stay with Motorola forever, I love HTC designs too, but damn if I don't love my Droid 2. Three cheers! <3

Sent from my Liberated DROID2 using DroidForums App

rhettsmum

Reaction score
Mmmmhmmm, I just got mine but I'm totally with you!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
I can't be the only one. I love this phone. I love the keyboard and feel. Even though I'm sitting in front of a perfectly good laptop, I'd rather type this out on my D2. :) When I wake up in the morning, I take a peek at it just because it's so pretty.

When a new phone comes out, I envy a little at the awesome specs, then look at my phone and breathe in relief because my phone has an awesome slider keyboard that's smooth like butter and a sexy square design that looks modern and sexy. Not rounded and iPhone like.

I see my D2 and I see both Android's past and its future in a single design. I just love it. Not sure if I'll stay with Motorola forever, I love HTC designs too, but damn if I don't love my Droid 2. Three cheers! <3

I literally JUST ordered the Droid 2 for my upgrade from a HTC Droid Eris. I cant wait to try it out and i hope im as infatuated as you are with yours. You seem i LITTLE to into tho ;) haha

vandums

Reaction score
I had the D2 but exchanged it for the X just because it was more me but it was a good phone. my wife absolutely loves her D2. The main reason I got the X was because for whatever reason 3g is much faster on it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I had the D2 but exchanged it for the X just because it was more me but it was a good phone. my wife absolutely loves her D2. The main reason I got the X was because for whatever reason 3g is much faster on it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I had a similar problem but it was opposite of yours. I had the Droid X first, and I exchanged it for another Droid X because i kept losing all signal every few hours. It would show the big circle with the red line through the middle. Both X's did that, so I returned them both and got the Droid 2, which didn't do that.

droidmatic

Reaction score
The droid 2 is pretty sweet, I just wish it got more support from motorola. No more blur!

wyzzerdd

Reaction score

I literally JUST ordered the Droid 2 for my upgrade from a HTC Droid Eris. I cant wait to try it out and i hope im as infatuated as you are with yours. You seem i LITTLE to into tho ;) haha

My first smart phone was the Eris, the Droid 2 is so much better.

khelek

Reaction score
Just upgraded from the Droid to the D2. I have to say I felt about the Droid the same way you feel about the D2; i'd see the new phones and wouldn't have any interest.

I will admit I'm so glad I made the switch. There's some things I miss about my Droid but, overall, I love this phone as much!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

MsJones

Reaction score
I just upgraded from a Blackberry Bold and I must say I'm loving this phone. I ordered the certified pre-owned and it looks brand new. Not a scratch on it. I been dying to get an Android phone. This my 5th smartphone. I'm still adjusting, im currently tweaking it to optimize my battery life. Overall I'm loving my D2!

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
There's still not a phone out that I'd trade in my d2 for. I was lucky to get a 20 day old Droid 2 for $85 from a friend and I've loved it ever since.