Sourcery V1.0 Release Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamick823

Reaction score
if anyone has downloaded this rom, can someone please post a mirror of it PLEASE!!!

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
if anyone has downloaded this rom, can someone please post a mirror of it PLEASE!!!

Please don't do this the problem is being fixed and even if you have the rom most of the features won't work since they download animations kernels etc and the rom is meant to be in a way cloud based so most of the features are broke right now.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
All links are back up.

Sorry all, thanks for the support , i guess we underestimated our bandwidth needs :)
Everything is back up now and we are making arrangement for a more permanent solution to insure this doesn't happen again. Again our apoligies.

Team Sourcery

TMYINC

Reaction score
Running great! Definitely worth the wait guys. Thanks for this xmas treat!

josh.zechman

Reaction score
I was waiting patiently for this since 4:30 am ( that's when my kids woke me up because Santa had come!!) Thanks for a sweet rom guys!! Have been running it all day without any issues. Well, there was one of not being able to change themes but that one was fixed. Thanks for the hard work.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
gflam how do I post screen shot...this puppy is fast & cool as hell

I prefer the app shoot me which lets you take screen shots when activated by shaking the phone it then saves the images to /sdcard/Shootme

And we did our best to keep it fast :)

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
RomUpdate turned off

Hey all . I have turned of romupdate. all it did was switch to the soucery boot animation.
so you can do that through settings boot animations.

TMYINC

Reaction score
Hey all . I have turned of romupdate. all it did was switch to the soucery boot animation.
so you can do that through settings boot animations.

I kept the Santa one for now. Its cute hehe. ;)

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This ROM looks pretty sweet... I may have to see how it looks "Blacked Out"??? :)

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This ROM looks pretty sweet... I may have to see how it looks "Blacked Out"??? :)

Well it's already pretty transparent but if u were interested in doing a theme for us and inverting everything send me a pm as for anyone else who would like to see there theme in our settings. Send me a pm and I'll give u the requirements and all themes will be through me no one else.

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
It's awesome but my battery is being sucked out bad. Full charge at flash, running slayer 1.0 included kernel, compcached, battery stats look good display is almost 95%.

Gonna clear stats and run a cycle. Awesome job guys!

~ DroidForums.net App ~

linuxmel

Reaction score
good news

Sorry all, thanks for the support , i guess we underestimated our bandwidth needs :)
Everything is back up now and we are making arrangement for a more permanent solution to insure this doesn't happen again. Again our apoligies.

Team Sourcery

Thanks for getting it back up!

Does most of the rom features depend on a cloud connections, or only if you want to change a theme or use another kernel? I would hate to load a rom, then if the cloud went down, the rom would broke. I hope the cloud idea is just for the one touch update etc... and after updating the files would stay on your device.
Thanks for all your hard work.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
just features

No man rom is 100% working. but we didnt want to load up your sdcard with stuff not needed.
So fonts,bootanimations,kernels,themes,new animations,extra apps,keyboards alternate sutfff.

So only thing that uses the net is stuff in our settings .
the rom works fine without any connection just very boring that way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.