Status
Not open for further replies.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can't download the rom. Dropbox link was disabled :(

Eagle was afraid of that lol give me a few seconds to find a dropbox alternative and i'll have the rom back up.
Really sorry about that

NP just means there is a lot of interest in the rom :) Looking forward to downloading
Thanks so much!

Yea problem is the whole rom uses cloud computing so those that actually have the rom are crippled as well unfortunately

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
We apologize greatly for the broken links if you're on the ROM don't download any of the kernels themes etc. none of them will work the issue will be fixed very soon we just need to upgrade our dropbox account to the paid version.
So yea more money out of our pockets lol but it's definitely worth it we put a lot into this rom and the community has been great so it's our Christmas present back to the community.
Links should be back up soon very sorry about this.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Twitter is down as well lol tried to tweet the problem and couldn't

linuxmel

Reaction score
Eagle was afraid of that lol give me a few seconds to find a dropbox alternative and i'll have the rom back up.
Really sorry about that

NP just means there is a lot of interest in the rom :) Looking forward to downloading
Thanks so much!

Yea problem is the whole rom uses cloud computing so those that actually have the rom are crippled as well unfortunately
What do you mean about the rom being cloud computing?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks so much!

The settings let you switch themes, kernel, animations etc which when selected automatically download from our dropbox which is down and then install. It's one press to switch anything so all the cool things in the rom are down.

linuxmel

Reaction score

The settings let you switch themes, kernel, animations etc which when selected automatically download from our dropbox which is down and then install. It's one press to switch anything so all the cool things in the rom are down.
Cool feature! can't wait to try it out!

dredhead407

Reaction score
This rom is really cool. I have to say the whole sourcery theme to it is kinda funny and cool. Really original I give you that. But having a white wallpaper is a no go because you wont be able to see a lot of stuff because everything will of course be blended in.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
All links from the site have been pulled down since people are continuing to try to download lol they will be back when our dropbox issue is fixed

cujo6801

Reaction score
I got a1763 on quadrant running lfy kernal slv 250-1250 I would send a screen shot but I don't know how

T-Slice

Reaction score
Went to the website and did not find any pics. Maybe they are buried deep on the website or something but we would at least like to see pics whilst we are waiting for the drop box thing to get worked out.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I got a1763 on quadrant running lfy kernal slv 250-1250 I would send a screen shot but I don't know how

We did our best to keep it really fast and still have lots of features. We kept as much off the phone and as much online as we could to keep speed high and keep lots of features to bad dropbox disabled us for the moment :(

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Went to the website and did not find any pics. Maybe they are buried deep on the website or something but we would at least like to see pics whilst we are waiting for the drop box thing to get worked out.

Sourcery Blue theme
Sourcery ROM

Live Wire Theme
Sourcery ROM

Peppermint twist theme
Sourcery ROM

Rockin Rainbows theme (which i rocked for quite some time lol and not bad)
Sourcery ROM

Renovated theme
Sourcery ROM

Or on the site select download and select either the rom or themes and there are screen shots there.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Sourcery Blue theme
Sourcery ROM

Live Wire Theme
Sourcery ROM

Peppermint twist theme
Sourcery ROM

Rockin Rainbows theme (which i rocked for quite some time lol and not bad)
Sourcery ROM

Renovated theme
Sourcery ROM

Or on the site select download and select either the rom or themes and there are screen shots there.

T-Slice

Reaction score
Very cool. Thanks for those links. I can't wait to try it on my droid.

Status
Not open for further replies.