1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

soft brick

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Tech Support' started by dfulwood50, Dec 7, 2012.

1. dfulwood50

dfulwood50 New Member

In my AP Fastboot Flash Mode it said that my device is locked. I'm tring to flash my device in RSD LITE it start the processes and stop at 6 of 18 install, failed flashing process 6/18 flash cdt.bin"cdt.bin"
  2. GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05 Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Did you check the MD5 sum of the file? It is fine that the device is locked, RSD Lite doesn't require unlocked.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
  3. dfulwood50

dfulwood50 New Member

ok i have ck the md5 sum, as well i have try to flash my phone again still i'm not getting pass install 6/18.
    can any one help
  4. GigaJake

GigaJake New Member

I vaguely remember having issues when trying to sbf phones before. I think try redownloading the sbf file because sometimes that can mess things up. Already assuming you have adb working and the drivers installed...
Search tags for this page

droid 4 softbrick greenlight

droid x rsd lite brick
what is softbrik for samsung