I screwed up BIG TIME.

OP
L

locomotive96

Reaction score
At this point you have a brick. Try reapplying the update and see if it works.
When I try to use a ROM slot in Safestrap, it always stops on creating userdata.img. Is there anyway to make a rom slot if I haven't made one before?

CheshireDragon

Reaction score
It's a crash with the bootloader. Somewhat like a comp without the MBR(or a manual MBR). On the device you pretty much have to tell it where to boot. I tried flashing mine back to ICS from JB, received the same cdt.bin fail. I had to flash it with the JB SBF. However, it failed, but not on the cbt.bin. It failed on 7 logo.gif. This was able to get it to boot properly, but I still had to factory reset to resolve some issues.
I am currently waiting on an UPDATED SBF, because I believe the one I have is an older version of JB and not the latest.

OP
L

locomotive96

Reaction score
It's a crash with the bootloader. Somewhat like a comp without the MBR(or a manual MBR). On the device you pretty much have to tell it where to boot. I tried flashing mine back to ICS from JB, received the same cdt.bin fail. I had to flash it with the JB SBF. However, it failed, but not on the cbt.bin. It failed on 7 logo.gif. This was able to get it to boot properly, but I still had to factory reset to resolve some issues.
I am currently waiting on an UPDATED SBF, because I believe the one I have is an older version of JB and not the latest.
Thanks for the info. When I get to work, where I can try it, I am gonna see if it works. Will post back with my results.

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
.... lol :).... Lol

orangechoochoo

Reaction score

There's only one version of the JB sbf.