So whats the chances!?

4low4fun

Reaction score
So now that the RAZR HD is getting jelly bean leaks, what's the chances of it getting ported to the DROID 4?

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The chance of the HD leak ported to the D4?? Probably slim to none. That's a lot of work to do. Is the D4 slated for JB next year?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

outsid0r

Reaction score
So now that the RAZR HD is getting jelly bean leaks, what's the chances of it getting ported to the DROID 4?

to be honest it depends how it was located... if cheesecake works still then theres a chance but how far into the future is what i wonder

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
to be honest it depends how it was located... if cheesecake works still then theres a chance but how far into the future is what i wonder

and that would only depend on if Moto is actually building a JB build for the D4.

But to take a build for one device and port it over for another device takes a lot of work and a very dedicated developer.

OP

4low4fun

Reaction score
macpro88 said:
The chance of the HD leak ported to the D4?? Probably slim to none. That's a lot of work to do. Is the D4 slated for JB next year?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

That's what I thought.. sometimes its nice to be wrong though..

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
The CM/AOKP/CNA roms which are based on JB are better. What we need is a JB kernel built specifically for our phones and that will only come from Moto. The kexec JB roms have JB kernels but must be tweaked to work on our phones, hence the bugs Hashcode and Dhacker are tackling.

93fuelslut

Reaction score
The CM/AOKP/CNA roms which are based on JB are better. What we need is a JB kernel built specifically for our phones and that will only come from Moto. The kexec JB roms have JB kernels but must be tweaked to work on our phones, hence the bugs Hashcode and Dhacker are tackling.

To bad the kexec roms wont boot

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
Even if they did boot they still have things to be ironed out. Since the kernel is not a Razr/D4/Bionic kernel (according to Hashcode these phones use the same kernel) the drivers have to be created/modded and tested, that's why some basic things on them aren't working.

That's why I'm anxiously waiting for the official JB or a leak from Moto.

OP

4low4fun

Reaction score
How are we going to get leaks now that cheese cake doesn't work?